Orange adornments will no longer function within Blood of Luclin zones.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Gregore Active Member

I actually thought it would grab Beyoncia's qute as well. Hers was the one I was responding to mostly.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

Taking them away or rendering them inoperable is pretty much the same thing technically. Besides, most (not all) of those orange adorns came from the Myrist Library Chest gear.

In 3 weeks, all of this agony won't even be remembered as everyone hits their stride and moves forward.
  3. Gregore Active Member

I totally agree that none of this will matter in 3 weeks. I disagree about the comment that most of these orange adorns came from the Myrist chest, because most of mine were earned killing raid bosses. The rest I grinded through tradeskill stuff to be able to make. I just think they could have found a better way to implement the adornment change. I've seen a lot of angry posts from casual players on this sight. Driving away customers is never a good way to do business.
    Juraiya, Pixistik and Argosunited like this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

It will get better Gregore.

And if someone is quitting based on the 1rst day of a new xpac, then its likely they never would have lasted anyway.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I get it. I'm still trying to figure out why we were Beta testing this expac with orange adornments.
    Carynn, Rebelde, Tkia and 3 others like this.
  6. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I am still using my CD gear and I am carefully looking for new pieces of gear which are better than my current ones. I can't use orange adornments with new gear and I don't have red adornments yet, so I take all of this into my calculations and considerations. It looks like I have a plenty of possibilities to improve my gear in the future by obtaining red adornments.
  7. Nunja Well-Known Member

It is crazy. We have gotten new adornments before and they never made the previous ones not work. As long as you have the gear they go in they should work. If this is how it is going to be then they should do beta without them as well. Beta testing with all bells and whistles isn't really beta testing. To get a true read of how the adjustments and changes are going beta should be as it will be on live....not super buffed.