Opinions on the Troubador

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Dephisis, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Dephisis New Member

Noob player looking for a healing or support class, From the discription im guessing this is like a bard. What do you think about the popularity? are these classes sought after or just left to the wayside?
    Thank you for your help.
  2. Brienae Active Member

I play a Troubador as my main. Rarely have I had issues finding groups. Most of our buffs are more geared towards Mages but our abilities are not wasted on Scouts either (may not be as ideal for them as a Dirge but still fine) If you have any other questions regarding the Troubador I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
    Dephisis likes this.
  3. Dephisis New Member

I did start a character and its quite good so far, i played to lv 5 and its combat ability surprised me. Do you have any suggestions for places to get equipment and such? I'd be interested to hear about it. Thanks again.
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

That's because auto attack one shots everything up until level 10 :p but troub is a good class, buffs are super nice.
    Dephisis likes this.
  5. Brienae Active Member

Running the beginning questline should give you most of the armor slots for that level. Once you hit 10 or 20 (I don't remember which) you can run dungeon finder which gives gear as well as pretty good xp.
    Dephisis likes this.
  6. Fairin Active Member

the good stuff doesn't come till later. but do try to enjoy the class leveling up and learning the class before just jumpin to 100 gettin a full set of twark and thinkin you're ok for heroics - nobody likes buff bots, pretend your a t1 dps (because you are it just doesn't show under your name i.e. all the procs give them more dps not you even if its you casting VC / aria of magic ect)
    Brienae likes this.