Operation Home Renovation

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Grimwell, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ayako Guest

Well, I've posted screenshots of the renovation on my website if you would like to see it! Come make a dark elf on Najena and come see it for yourself! I'm in Neriak in the 5 room house by the Nightsong Operahouse. Here's the pictures: http://ayaka.gatotsu.net/illustrations/renovation.php Thanks so much EQ2!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Mordai12 Guest

[p]So, I think I might have either been forgotten :([/p][p]Either that or my house was so bad he decided to cancel mine till the end.[/p][p]Grimwell had started on mine then just disappeared. I got an email on 7/23/07 that his character had gotten drunk while moving my Brell Keg and that he would be back to finish on the next day. Nothing has been touched since :([/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-GuardianOfTheDead Guest

ROFL! Oh my. Maybe I should remove mine from my own house- that drunk debuff does not go away easy.
  4. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

/em mumbles something embarassing about the stupid drunk effect not wearing off. I'm going to have to log in and just let him sit for a few hours so I can see what I'm doing. Sadly, this is not a joke ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

OMG :) That's hilarious! [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Time to raise that alcholal tolerance, try zoning a few times it sometimes raises it when you zone in, I rarely stay drunk for more then a half hour to 45 minutes now. (Hmmm we need Drunk Monk Buffs lol!!!!)
  7. ARCHIVED-Mordai12 Guest

[p]NP was just wondering what was happening ;p[/p][p]I'm ok with being done last, I understand that I have a lot of items in my house and it can get very tedious :) so there is no real rush![/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

I'm on Venekor, so he probably logged in at East Freeport on his Q and was promptly "neutralized" before making his way to my house. ;) I'll gladly take the tokens for killing a Dev instead of the makeover. The faction points for such a deed must be incredible! XD
  9. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

[size="small; color: #993300"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Ah remember going to someone's packed house in SFP to buy a lvl 35 crafters-only spell after drinking from both kegs, it was fun in itself just getting to their house, even more fun attempting to locate the Salesman's Crate while totally blotto :D And speaking of persistant, mah frog is still under the effects of the Brew Day drink :p[/face][/size]
  10. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Still waiting on renovation any update on this yet. Jeehi on Blackburrow
  11. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

irish wrote:
    I'm moving tonite or tomorrow morning anyways.. so its no biggie for me. Grim can just drop the hawt new deco in my bank box! XD
  12. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Mine was done last night so the rest of you guys should be done soon. It looks nice.Thanks Grimwell Jeehi On Blackburrow
  13. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

irish wrote:
    I had a visitor last night it seems as well.. thanks, Grim!!!

Edit: Disregard.. my roommate asked me this morning if I liked the way he'd deco'd it yesterday. XD
  14. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Hmmmm. My records show everyone complete - so I was ready to sign off on the mission (well, save for one fellow who still needs to pay his rent )

Spyder - PM me your data so I can validate everything and hook you up.
  15. ARCHIVED-Crinaeae Guest

Grimwell wrote:
    EEEEK! Don't forget Firesoul on Befallen, my guildie. We've been looking forward to his home renovation since we saw he won. At least one if not all of us have been checking every day to see if his place has been finished yet.
  16. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Grimwell wrote:
    Sent asap! Believe me, my roomie's heart is in the right place.. but his decor efforts won us the competition after all..
  17. ARCHIVED-Mordai12 Guest

So I guess I need to check the forums more often. I just noticed that you said you were done. Well if my renovation really is finished i am extremely disappointed. There were only a few things moved in my house and the only things added look as if it might be the start to a fountain but unfinished. I was just joking the first time I mentioned being forgotten but now I kinda hope that I really was.
  18. ARCHIVED-Vadack Guest

I went by today to check my server person...AB and I guess maybe he is the one you speak of as light in the coin for rent?
  19. ARCHIVED-Crinaeae Guest

Vadack wrote:
    No, I believe he was refrerring to someone else. Which would imply that yet a 3rd person was overlooked. If you know this person, I would suggest you have them mention something or they may well be overlooked entirely.
  20. ARCHIVED-Crinaeae Guest

Is there any update on when the renovations will be finished?