OPEN HOUSE - Annouce your newest publication here!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Stellacious, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Stellacious Active Member

OPEN HOUSE
    This is the place to announce your newly published creation! Don't let your hard work get lost in the crowd. Post here that those wishing to visit can find you with ease. Have you announced under other threads? Move your announcement where it can be found. Announcements only please! Comments on actual homes should be sent directly to the owner in-game and/or vote for the home during your visit.

Have a guild you are particularly proud of? Announce here that your hall is open for visitors.
    draidean, Kassamai, Cassta and 3 others like this.
  2. Stellacious Active Member

Server: Skyfire
    House size: Medium

Name of Home: Sprocket Spectaculaire
    Decorator: Stellacious
    Owner: Stellacious
    Date Published: 11-15-2020

Comments:
    Hi all! (The above format will help us find places) This sprocket creation is the last personal house Stellacious will be publishing. There are just so many new decorators out there that need the recognition for their labors. Clients who wish to have their homes published, will of course continue. Thanks to all for the support I have received over the years! Stellacious:)
  3. Stellacious Active Member

Guild Name: Moonlight Mylitia
    Guild Location: Antonica Dock, Restored High Keep, Tier 3
    Guild Decorator/s: Stellacious

Comments: Stella's guilds currently stretch across the following servers: Skyfire, AB, MD, HoF, IoR, and Thurg. Even though it is a "solo" guild, it may be buzzing with friends. Fellow deco from other servers who have created "visiting" characters are welcome to join and have a base camp for their visits anywhere you may like. Each hall is unique in it's location and decor, and all are open to visitors. Reach any Stella in game for an invite to any location. This main location is Stella's home base of operations! Stellacious :)
  4. Starwhysper New Member

Server: Maj'Dul
    House size: Large

Name of Home: Starwhysper's Thanksgiving
    Decorator: Starwhysper
    Owner: Starwhysper
    Date Published: 11-18-2020

Comments: Come on over and spend thanksgiving with me! <3 (and vote if you can =P)
  5. Jems Member

Name of Home: Saunahouse
    Decorator: Jems
    Owner: Jems
    Date Published: Nov-08-2020

Comments: This is my home base as well. Clicky portals to everywhere, food and drink you can click to get pieces of, all of my collections and everything dear to me. I've also made it my dream house by putting an Estonian-style sauna in the backyard you can enjoy on a cold, snowy Halas-ian winter night. My home away from RL.
    Kassamai and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Dasi Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House size: Massive

Name of Home: Events throughout the year, dads place
    Decorator: Labbiel
    Owner: Kindhearted
    Date Published: Nov-21-2020

Comments: My dad still plays (72 and blind in one eye) and is a hoarder, he got this house many years ago when it first released. (Felwithe Mansion) He had filled it from top to bottom (900 items) all thrown in areas in the house, Tinkerfest dumped one spot, NoTD in another, etc. He asked me to make it pretty for him and to keep all the events going on in the house. Thus, "Events throughout the year" was born. Please come take a look and if you like it, please vote on it. (yes the chess score is real, my dad and husband used to play chess in the house. dad started moving things on accident and putting them back the best he could, I haven't found all the "moved" blocks, so some building blocks might show "off" heheh gotta love him :) )
    Thank you
    Kasa, Sraphia, Kassamai and 2 others like this.
  7. Dawnmeadow Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Size: Small

Name of Home: Takamishu's Dojo
    Decorator: Aunaste
    Owner: Takamishu
    Date Published: 23 November 2020

Comments: A lovely little dojo/home for a monk in training. I've been playing since 2005 but this is my first ever published house. Hope you'll come have a look! :)
  8. Ashlie Active Member

Name of Home: Questina's Non-NotD NotD House
    Decorator: Ashlie
    Owner: Questina
    Date Published: 12-06-2020

Comments:
    Questina is a quest only toon, only gaining xp from doing quests. In that vain her houses are decorated in themes using the quest rewards and merchant items purchased using currency obtained doing the quests. This is her NotD House. She's not a big NotD fan, but she has every NotD quest reward, merchant item, and crafted item in this house except for the mounts you were able to get from throwing pumpkins. I hope you enjoy the house.
    Kasa, Kassamai, Jems and 1 other person like this.
  9. Jems Member

Name of Home: Ethernere Estate
    Decorator: Jems and Stellacious
    Owner: Jems
    Date Published: 12-10-2020

Comments:

Hello everyone! I wanted to announce my first ever large scale original build! This is the house people may remember me annoying them with as I looked for an interior designer! Well, Stellacious really helped me on that score.

I did the house and the grounds, and Stella did the majority of the interior, my contribution to the inside is predominantly on the second floor.

I hope you come to visit and take a look, because I am quite proud of this first effort. I am already chomping at the bit for turning my next ideas into reality!
  10. ellypso New Member

I wanna list mine but it's a suite. It's ellypso's frostfell party.
  11. Aabari Active Member

Server : Maj' Dul
    Size : Massive
    Name : Mines of Madness
    Author : Aabari
    Decorator : Aabari
    Published : 01/09/21

Notes : Make your way through the Mines of Madness and try not so go mad yourself in the process
  12. puppybreath Active Member

Name of Home: Frostfell Dreams SSHH2020 by Devilkiss
    Decorator: Devilkiss
    Owner: Serifa
    Date Published: 1/24/21
    Devilkiss deserves /applauds for this work. Please make sure to VOTE before you leave. Thank YOU kindly!
    Kasa, Kassamai, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got one from the recent SSHHS as well:

Name of Home: An SSHHS2020 Mystery! ~ by Blackfrost
    Decorator: Blackfrost
    Owner: Quarkuptop
    Date Published: 1/24/2021
    Category: Medium Homes [non-Status 4-room Gorowyn; Maj'Dul server]

Wonderful job in such a small space! Took my original, tentative theme idea and really ran with it, she did; I still haven't found everything in there yet! :D

Uwk
    Kasa, Kassamai and Breanna like this.
  14. Crypton New Member

Server : AB
    Category: Hall of Fame Newly Published
    Name : Vagh's Girl Armour Shoppe
    Author : Vagh
    Decorator : Rakal
    Published : 01/22/21

Come take a look at the massive armor collection. All 1-110 standard handcrafted and mastercrafted armor on full-size mannequins. Great place to match partial sets of dropped armor. Lots of actors in the smithy too. Hope people enjoy! R-
    Kasa, Kassamai, Elynor and 1 other person like this.
  15. Seichan Member

Category: Newly Published
    House size: Small

Name of Home: Althaias' Arcane Shoppe
    Decorator: Althaias
    Owner: Althaias
    Date Published: 01/31/2021

Comments: Find the hidden door! Might require small toon size for best viewing.
  16. Seichan Member

Category: Newly Published

Name of Home: Aoida's Magical Toy Shoppe
    Decorator: Aoida
    Owner: Aoida
    Date Published: 02/08/21

Please come and visit, and try out the bouncy house! Also brave the tunnel of lava! All visits and votes appreciated!
  17. Elynor Member

Server: Halls of Fate

Name of Home: Shards of Devotion Production (Freeport - Opera House)
    Decorator: Elynor
    Owner: Elynor
    Date Published: 02-16-2021

This is the Dark Natures Ampitheater's first production! In celebration of Erollisi Days, the cast and crew of The Loreweaver Playhouse (1 Freedom Rd, Freeport) have put together a lavish production with a variety of entertainments! Let us know you stopped by and enjoy the show!!!
  18. Elynor Member

Server: Halls of Fate

Name of Home: Estate of Dark Natures (Neriak - 3 Walk of the Dead)
    Decorator: Elyn
    Owner: Elynor
    Date Published: 20-16-2021

Originally established in the very first years of EQ2, this Neriak estate has been completely updated and is ready to explore! It features a fully stocked kitchen, specialty rooms, and exclusive areas. Immerse yourself and be welcome.
  19. Cromdec New Member

Server: Maj' Dul
    House Size: Massive

Name of Home: Screeg's Mountain Estate
    Decorator: Screeg
    Owner: Screeg
    Date Published: 20 February 2021

Comments: Been working on this project for several years. It is a breakout of the Mistmoore Crags Estates. There is alot to see.
  20. Sinafe Darkchyle Inquisitor/Carpenter

Name of Home: Skyfire Aquarium
    Decorator: Sinafe
    Owner: Sinafe
    Date Published: 2/22/2021

Comments: Come take a walk through our new Skyfire Aquarium, where you can be surrounded by water in the tunnel of tranquility, or walk along the petting path, see the terrors of the aquatic fish of the deep and more!