Open Beta

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Wraths, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Wraths Guest

Wasn't there supposed to be an open beta this weekend? If so, were those invites sent out to everyone who signed up for beta already or ??
  2. ARCHIVED-TalisX1 Guest

Wigg@Butcherblock wrote:
    Yes. Those invites should be going out this afternoon/evening.
    Silat
  3. ARCHIVED-famorf Guest

sweet what we beta testing?
  4. ARCHIVED-Vidden Guest

famorf wrote:
    Being a current beta tester, I can tell you there isnt much.
  5. ARCHIVED-magisidz Guest

Would be nice to get our invite as promised. Or is this just another in a long list of broken promises.
  6. ARCHIVED-Se Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

have they or have they not sent out open beta invites? i signed up for beta and did not get in but SJ said during the webcast that they would start open beta where everyone who applied will get in. i'm not seeing an invite. obviously others here did not but did anybody (who has not posted yet) received an invite within the last few days?
  8. ARCHIVED-Raknid Guest

Not I. Signed up on first day and have beta'd all the ones I signed up for before.
  9. ARCHIVED-magisidz Guest

Yup still waiting here too.
  10. ARCHIVED-magisid Guest

Waiting here too.
  11. ARCHIVED-Montizuma Guest

I have been checking my email for the acceptance since i signed up, but nothing... I do wish i could have gotten in to help and examine the new features. I suppose Tuesday is when it will be.
  12. ARCHIVED-Mobias66 Guest

well just got my beta invite
  13. ARCHIVED-screenid Guest

If you are in --but have not gotten the invite ...just sign into the forums and click the BETA link. If you have been accepted you should be able to access the beta forums. I was able to access and am getting into game now
  14. ARCHIVED-Amuli Guest

Thanks for that - I suppose if it takes you to EQ2 Extended forums you didn't get in? Kinda stinks as I signed up for beta ages ago.
  15. ARCHIVED-LoneGreyWolf20 Guest

Viscaria@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Same here. I signed up for beta, heard from the webcast this past week that all will be getting in this weekend that have signed up, but no invite and no access to the beta forums.
  16. ARCHIVED-Wraths Guest

Seems invites just went out.
  17. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

According to a twitter post by Domino (why isn't she posting on the forums?!), The last of the invites went out last night but some got hung up in the e-mail queue.
    So go ahead and download the Beta launcher (your choice of full or streaming) and make sure to Run it, wait 5 minutes, and then copy the Paks and Music folders from your EQ2 Live folder to your EQ2 Beta folder. Then instead of 8-12 hours of patching, you're looking at 30-45 minutes.