Open AE rescue should not activate when it hits nothing.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

The open AE rescue should not activate when there are no mobs to be hit around. Yes, I know - target: self. But nevertheless.

The TSO AE rescue should not require a target and should have a casting time of max 0.5 seconds.
  2. ARCHIVED-Artalis the Elder Guest

1) Insolence should not trigger a recast if it doesn't hit anything, agreed. 2) Jeering Onslaught(?) shouldn't require a target. You are correct.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ocello Guest

Correct on both counts...it only makes sense. Cmon guys post this up and see if we can get it both changed!
  4. ARCHIVED-Bellanaa Guest

5. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

When these two issue are fixed and the other one, and the one beside the third, there are only 10 further to be fixed.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ocello Guest

Bump
    Please adjust these two skills :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

Insolence should still fire ... it applies a buff to you.
    Jeering Onslaught yes. It should not require a target. The radius is 10m around the target that you have selected and hit, not around you. It makes no sense. It serves no purpose except to annoy you because that target has to be kissing you for you to actually execute the ability.
    That's only been stated repeatedly for a year and a half though. Patience.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

Kurgan@Everfrost wrote:
    i tend to agree here. just don't hit the insolence button if nothing is around you. i admit it, i've whiffed it a few times and gnashed my teeth as i stared at the re-use timer. but yeah, fix jeering prease.
  9. ARCHIVED-Puaka Guest

I'd also like it if Jeering Onslaught, Insolence and all the melee AEs would not go off on the neutral Guards in SF/SH.. Pretty annoying being limited to half your CAs or having those guards hit you for 2k in addition to whoever you're fighting.

They made it so Infusion from Druids which procs off Heals/Cures (?) does not target neutral guards, so..