One Last Time

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 14, 2021.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

:eek: Noooooooooooooo!!!! (With 15 O's Good Sir!)

Hats off to you for being the best CM we've had for a very long time. It will take a hell of a person to step into your shoes and do as good of a job as a go-between the community and the company. It is with great sadness that I say "Farewell" to you, and "May your journey be blessed by The Light." Take care Dreamweaver. You will be greatly missed by the community here.
  2. Aiona New Member

Aww, it is said to hear that your path parts ways here, but I wish you nothing but the best on your journey!

"Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again."
  3. The Martian Active Member

May the dreams you weave be happy ones for yourself, and your loved ones.

May you be as peace wherever your journey takes you.

You will be missed, and thought of with kindness.

The guys getting you are darn lucky.

Thanks for your hard work for the community, and as you see the community /salute s you!
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

So... what are you going to do now?

Go to Disneyland?

Thanks for your time and passion for the benefit of EQ2 community, you will be missed. Who's gonna host Kander's Candor now??
  5. Aelissa Well-Known Member

@dreamweaver Thank you for all you've done, good luck in your journey!
  6. That guy. Well-Known Member

Good luck in the new job and congrats on being able to jump ship to calmer, stable waters. Also, take pride in knowing you're likely the last of the employees another company actually wanted! The rest gotta go down with the berg. lol
    Juraiya likes this.
  7. Marae Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear you are leaving us, Dreamweaver, but I hope your future is bright and worth this pain. You have been a treasure, and you will be sorely missed!
  8. Sheratan Member

Sad to know that you will leave, but i wish you the best. Don't forget about us.
    Good luck and thanks again for everything! ;)
  9. Faelynn Active Member

Good luck with future endeavors, Dreamweaver. You set the bar quite high for the next CM.
    Or perhaps what I'm really trying to say is this:
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
  10. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

This was the first really heartfelt reply I read to Dreamweaver's leaving us and it made me almost cry because it so reflects how I feel about our little EQ2 community losing our rudder = Dreamweaver.

What will we do without Dreamweaver? What is your new job DW? We shall sorely miss you and your compassion, your humor, above all things your helpfulness and get-the-job-doneness. As somebody asked "who will host Kandor's Candor? So many questions. I hope that whomever they pick for community relations to fill Dreamweaver's empty shoes that they pick somebody of such high a caliber as Dreamweaver.

And great wishes for wonderful success wherever you are going next DW .. I'm sure you shall achieve new and great successes and please don't forget all of us. We shan't ever forget you!
  11. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Well damn, there goes the only decent community manager we've had in a decade.
    Juraiya, Cassta, Gillymann and 5 others like this.
  12. Test Taffies Active Member

Later our froggy weaver of the dreams. May yourz be blessed with an abundance of cheese err noes... um... cubes... yeah cubes, big ones with bugs. Laterz, youz will be greatly missed! :(
  13. Momo Well-Known Member

This is incredibly sad to hear (for us). You have been our best community manager ever, we are going to miss you very, very much. But of course I wish you all the best with your new opportunity, may it turn out the best possible way for you!! Safe travels dream, all my sincerily good wishes are with you.
    Thank you for all your awesome work for us, always beeing there and listening to our insane gibber. It was a very nice time with you - you da best!
  14. Zinj Well-Known Member

15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Paizo?? :D

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"New" according to these forums. ;->

Trust me on that... :D

Uwk
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"D W" can also stand for Doctor Who? :D

Uwk
    Whovian
    Cassta, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We will see you in game, yes? Whenever you get a break from your next 9-5? :D

Uwk
    Cassta, Siren and Breanna like this.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

Good luck with your future endeavours.
    Your time and effort here was greatly appreciated. You'll be missed.
    Juraiya, Cassta, Siren and 2 others like this.
  20. Elvyyra New Member

Dreamweaver, so sorry to see you are leaving us. We will miss you immensely. Good luck in your next endeavor. I'm sure you will be successful. God speed.