On Daily Loyalty Objectives...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, fun's fun, but enough is enough. Many's the time when I think I've accomplished both of them, only to zone anywhere from 1 to 2-3 times, and discover that at least one of my accomplished goals has been reduced: the eight different items I thought I made is down to seven, or as in the most recent occurrence (as we speak, in fact), the 25 critters I thought I killed has been reduced to EIGHTEEN (granted, I did get seven with one blow, so it may have denied the last encounter). :mad:

Unfortunately, this was before I'd created the eight different items I was supposed to as well; other times in the past, I've gotten credit for both, gotten my tokens, then zoned, only to find one of my goals reduced. After finishing it again, I'd get another set of tokens! Interesting "cheat," nothing I've done to the game to deserve lambasting for it, but obviously, something is going wrong. :-/

Anyone else noticing this?

Uwk
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

I've notice this, but it happens to me rarely, and I usually only do it once and then give up thinking it didn't credit me at all. I didn't know it gave more tokens:/. And Ive had it do the back track on harvesting not just kills.. I know I have harvested more than the 40 and I zone and it goes down to like 38 so I go back and harvest some more, a bit frustrating.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've had that happen as well; it seems to hit just about any of the categories I try for, when it hits. It'll give "extra" tokens on occasion, like once you've already gotten the ones for that 24 hours (you think), then you zone, and it's taken credit away from one of the categories. You finish that off, again, and boom, you get another couple of tokens (or another 1 if you're F2P). That's the only good news about it. :-/

Uwk
    Juraiya, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have had this happen a lot as well and always /bug it when it gives me extra tokens so I do not get accused of taking advantage of a bug or something.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Smart woman; I should do that, too. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I've had that happen before. Sometimes it gives you extra tokens, but sometimes it takes away the tokens I got the first time. It's inconsistent, so after the first time, I didn't bother bug reporting it. For me it usually seems to be the harvesting that it forgets, and it particularly seems to happen if I do a whole lot of extra harvesting, above and beyond the 40 I needed.

Perhaps I should have, so I don't get accused of doing an exploit. Hadn't really thought about it all that much.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

While I haven't noticed this issue (loosing progress), I have managed to complete the 2nd and 3rd objective simultaneously, and the game refuses to acknowledge that as having completed 2 objectives. Very irritating.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have never had it take tokens away.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.