OMG a Everquest II ad!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-LadyMist, Oct 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-LadyMist Guest

I seen one , so they are not a myth! It was on cheeseburger.com haha go eq2!
  2. ARCHIVED-LadyMist Guest

Just spotted Another 1 on Youtube!
  3. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Should screenshot one, because I don't believe you.
  4. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

I've been bombarded with the ads for the last two days. They announce either Sleeper's Tomb or dragon mounts. Places I've seen them: yahoo, wunderground, youtube, eq2wikia, and probably some more I've forgotten.
    Perhaps they're cookie-driven preference ads?
  5. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Leeroyx@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Must be, cause I have security settings that prevent these tracking cookies and I've not seen any eq2 ads at these sites, some of which I use quite a bit.
  6. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Internet still has ads?
    Adblock Plus
  7. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

I haven't seen any EQ2 marketing in forever... except to the population who allready subscribes. I'd quite possibly faint if we ever saw some mainstream marketing done like the other companies do. (ie. drink sponsorships, commercials, etc..)
  8. ARCHIVED-Knytta Guest

Leeroyx@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yes if you go to many MMO sites with a "regular" security setting you will see the ads on other sites tooit has been like that for some time.
  9. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

i was streaming the redbull stratos jump and there was a small eq2 ftp add in the streaming window. that was the first ive seen in years.
  10. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

I've see em for EQ2 and DCOU. They use Goodle adsense. It's cookie based. Google streams ads based on the types of sites you visit. Visit gaming sites, get gaming ads. I've seen EQ2 ads popping up in the stream a lot lately.
  11. ARCHIVED-NikkiT Guest

I'm sure they have binders of EQ2 ads...
  12. ARCHIVED-Ciara52 Guest

I saw one today in a very surprising place :) I was on BusinessDictionary.com looking something up for work and I happened to look to the top of the page and there it was: Everques II play for free with a play now button :)
    I was very surprised lol