Old Preeorder Buffs and Deity Altar Buffs Bugged

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hellfiren, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

Dont found an other post about so i create this one.

Since todays Patch updating and refreshing of the Deity / Knurak Ascending Preeorder Phoenix and the SOH Flawless Buff isnt refershable.
    Click Statue or Altar will result in nothing, if buff is allready out of time it wont be refreshed on 24hours.
    It does same thing if not out of time and want to refresh on 24 hours tryed it on too toons.

The Chat Text says you got the blessing of the thing you clicked but nothing happens time is runnig like you never had klicked or refreshed the buff.

I am paying membership and i spended a lot of money for the Preorders since KA so whats wrong here, in deed the buffs are old and mybe having low stats, but they arent useless and increasing stats and base abllitys.

Dont found a point in Patch Nots about to deactivate or patch off these things, maybe i missed somthing.
    But i truly say if they did this failure its an other nail in the coffin of EQ2, cant remember SOE did things like that.

Some one has same issuse ??
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

They bugged those out earlier in the expac, maybe even at launch. I expect this is just a reincarnation of the prior bug.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I Hope so,
    it coasts us month to get the Buffs especialy the SoH Heroic and Raid Flawless buff
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

I think this may also be effecting the Diety Altars if you can add to your list, ta
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Be sure to /bug this in-game also.