old pop and CoD zones impossible to finish with luclin gear

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ubiuca, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Ubiuca New Member

Hello
    I am trying to play in PoP solo and herioc zones and somehow they became harder to finish.

My current toon ubi (zerker) has the follow stats:
    266k-hp, 47.5k-str, 97k-sta, 3k-crit, 5.4k-cb, 148k-pot, 141-fervor, 3520-resolve, 20k mit, and 975k resistances
    My merc is lvl 18 (with fabled dragon and luclin gear)
    33k-hp, 32k-str, 54k-sta, 2.8k-crit, 4.9k cb, 236k-pot, 27k-mit, and 172k resistances

About the solo zones:
    Even with the solo buff trash mob kills my merc (yes I tried to use other mercs too) and huge mana drain. Despite the fact that they r the solo zones of one or two prior xpacs they r harder then the Luclin solo zones takes way much longer

About the heroic zones:
    Even the trash mob is hard to kill or kills either the toon or the merc (not mentioning the bosses). Also at some of the heroic zones even grey mobs agro and not an easy kill either.

My question is:
    How come the stats requirement of the 2 previous xpac is impossible to finish with a 10 lvl higher and better gear.
    I am using the latest gear (120 lvl) with descent stats. Looking at 110 gear from the vendor at valor or the fabled drop gear from the zone the ones I have are way superior. My merc has the fabled dragon or luclin gear. At the info pages of these zones it says min required res is around 400 but with 3520 resolve and and healer merc I still get battered. What is the idea or logic of making these zones more difficult then before. I am pretty sure when they were the latest xpac, people were able to run them with much lower stats resolve, fervor and potency etc. Since u change it please share the reason why with us if u value us.

By making this hard it is impossible for returning users to catch up with the game. By the way I am pretty sure your marketing department is sweating hard to find the ways to attract old and new users back in the game. There is no drop for divine pot,cb and sta in the luclin zones. So the only way to progress divine stats for a returning or a new user is to run these old xpac zones. Plus some of the blue adorns are availble from these zones only so we need them for to progress. Also as a player if u value unlocking achievements or the shiny collections (which has a no-trade item at every single collection) they are impossible to finish those too.

Do I need to wait the lvl cap to be 140 and come back these zones to finish them? Irony aside please dont tell me to group for these zones. Feel free to send a tell in general to group here look at what answer u will get

Dont u aggree that this situation kills the fun spirit of the game or is it just me? I am looking for sense of wisdom and perspective of logic. Is there anybody out there?
    pls help
    ty
    ubi
    Juraiya likes this.
  2. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Hello, when did you last zone into one? It was hotfixed last night so it should be ok now. It had to do with the Fount buff.

• Fount of Power will once again protect you from Mortal Feast's health and power drains.
    Zynt likes this.
  3. Ubiuca New Member

Hi Argos,
    I have created this post before and after the yesterdays hot fix so fount of Power is not sole issue here. Other reason I post this is because I was in CoD and PoP zones 3 weeks ago or less and I was able to solo the heroics back then. So I post this message not as an impulsive complaint. I have tried it with different mercs in case they may be a source of problem etc too.

What I am trying to stress or underline is there must be a bug (unless it is a deliberate decision to ramp up these zones) that makes it hard to fight even the agroing grey trash mobs. May be I am not an expert player like you guys but with a 10 lvl higher gear plus lots of better stats.( resolve, fervor, pot, sta etc.) it is obvious that something is wrong.

I know this statement is not a solid proof. But it can be proved. A full group: with a mount and familar from PoP time, and with the gear from the vendor at Valor or the fabled drops from the heroic zones. You will see how that group will fail. This is the major problem something is ramped up in those zones. Skipping all the logistic difficulties lets assume I organized a group i.e. finding people dedicated to prove this problem and buy or collect the corresponding gear from Valor, it wont solve the problem nor this is beyond call of duty for a player who pays DBC for a fun time. It is your job to test these and solve it and may be share your results with us. Dont you aggree with this?

The other reason I created this post is because it is really narrowing the game play to soley Luclin zones for player like me. Sometimes I play everyday a week sometimes not. So I am mostly a solo player and pretty much stucked with the solo zones Luclin cause if I want to do something from one or two prior expacs it is blocked. Yet it is not only for fun, me or any new or returning player need to do these zones for the progressin of their toon. (Divine pot,cb,sta or achievement unlocks and shiny collections etc.)

I hope the developer team will look at this issue. I am also trying to find an email address of someone senior from the marketing department because it is probaply an important issue for them too. In a way that this affects all the new or returning users of the game. Instead of payed test groups a real insight from a actual long time player should be usefull for them too.

Pls help
    Tyvm
    Ubi
  4. shadowstepper New Member

Why is Fount of Power not automatically given in the Expert instances in Coliseum of Valor dailies? It's auto in solo and duo, right?