Old Guy Looking For Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shimshon, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Shimshon New Member

I started on EQ, then came to EQ2 in beta. I played quite a bit in the early days, eventually getting into some hardcore end-game action. My main was a Ranger (Ranvarenaya) in Second Dawn on Najena. I retired in 2007 when my son was born, and until this last week, I hadn't even considered that EQ2 would still be kicking after all this time.
    (I left during EoF, level cap was 70)
    I logged back in and both my accounts are still around. My ranger is gone ( My brother ran her after I left, and I assume he transferred her away), and I guess I transferred my Conj alt to my second account at some point, but I've got my whole family of lowbie/ crafter alts:

Original Main Account (6139 Days)
    44 Mystic/ 62 Jeweler
    41 Fury/ 60 Tailor
    41 Paladin/62 Armorer
    33 Wizard/62 Alchemist

Second Account (5829 Days)
    70 Conjuror/ 70 Sage
    36 Swashbuckler/37 Weaponsmith
    31 Berserker
    27 Bruiser
    26 Inquisitor
    26 Troubadour/32 Woodworker
    23 Coercer/ 30 Provisioner

After spending some time trying to figure out what the honk I was doing with my hotbar organization, I've started getting my bearings. For now, I'm exploring doing KoS quests on my Conjuror, some light Fury/Zerk 2 boxing in Zek, and some tradeskill quests.

All that is a good time, but it's kinda lonely. I plan to keep going on my Conjuror, soloing through all of the expansions I missed, but I am also down for some not-quite-as-hardcore-as-I-used-to-be endgame stuff. I'm going to subscribe and get the most recent expansion with at least one of the accounts, though I haven't decided which one, which class to boost to 110, or whether I'l ever roll another ranger.

Are there any guilds on Halls of Fate that might be interested in an old guy with a bunch of alts asking "what is potency"?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Not HOF - but you try Blood Lust on Madjul - we have several old folks here ;)