Fixed Internally Old Grandmasters dropping in new content

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by semisus, Dec 18, 2019.

1. semisus Does not play this game

Hello i would assume its not intended that new content is dropping old grandmasters
    I did the solo zone The Vault of Ssraesha and last mob dropped Exquiste chest ( first ive seen )
    Imagine my suprise when i saw it was a level 110 grandmaster instead of 120

Spell was called Feral Tenacity V!! ( 7' ) fury spell
    EmJay, Jest, Lateana and 8 others like this.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

I had a friend get a lvl 106 dirge master in chest as well

Today i got Toxic life grandmaster illegble scroll , id assume stuff like this is not intended to drop
    Tangris likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The 106 Master seems off, but since Ascensions are still relevant, the pages for them should still be dropping.
    Karamella, Tangris and Cyrrena like this.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

illegble grandmasters should drop now that we have recipes that requires 1 planar energy?

If it was ancient scrolls then sure but not GM
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  5. Navarre Member

I have had two grandmaster spells drop, both were for a conjuror and one was a level 106, and the other a 107 spell.
    Tangris likes this.
  6. Tabri Well-Known Member

Defiler spell level 104 in solo.
    Tangris and Kuulei like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Make sure you list exactly which spells, too, or how else will they find it to fix it?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. PurpleChicken Active Member

Just got Necromantic Pact IX (level 110) in Venom of Ssra solo. This is extremely irritating.
  9. Tangris Well-Known Member

Agreed when your itemization in terrible (no upgrades in any dungeon), and getting 5 exquisite chests out of 400 or so that my friend and I have opened, when you get one and get a spellbook and it is for the last xpac, c'mon man you are not even trying!
  10. Ratalthor Developer

We believe this has been fixed already. Is anybody still seeing this issue?
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  11. Aaak New Member

i also wish they would fix the way that transmuting lvl 111+ spells gives garbage mats from last expansion instead of the BoL stuff they should give
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It would be nice to see more pages for the second versions of ascension spells, instead of the primary versions. (levinbolt 2, septic strike 2, etc)
    Breanna likes this.