Okay I give up, what's with the new gangsta lean???

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ghostouls, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

My character has a big lean while standing, what's up with this? I have tried sitting standing crouching, running... nothing helps... this is what it looks like:
    [IMG]
    Zeddicious, Dude and Soara like this.
  2. Rotchi Active Member

This bug is as old as the game itself.

Not had it myself in a long time, but iirc all you had to do is camp to yourself to get back to normal.
    Laaw, Breanna, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  3. Soara Member

This gave me a good laugh. Thanks
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

ROFL gangsta lean
    Dude and Febrith like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Does this still happen after logging out and back into the game? We used to see something like this and it usually went away when the toon killed something.
    Soara, Soara2, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I'd go to Freeport or Qeynos and ask the guards for the nearest chiropractor... yikes.
    Soara, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

That is too funny, we were literally talking about how we missed the "gangsta" lean on our MT in raid last night and that it had been ages since his "posture" was bugged. :D:p;)
    Soara, Soara2, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

It's been around for ages...we used to call it the "mummy walk." Never could figure out what triggered it or how to remove it short of relogging.
    Soara, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think it's that the character gets stuck in a bow-using stance. But everyone is right, it's been around a long while. I'd expect relogging to fix it.
    Soara likes this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

My Dirge does that every time she uses Messenger, I just kill something else using a different one and she is fine. I got stuck once on the ground I could actually move and everything it was hysterical watching her run in circles laying on the ground, that one I did have to camp to self to get it to stop.
    Soara and Cyrrena like this.