Ok, so . . . HOW does this happen?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

See? All you have to do is position yourself correctly and np! That's what bellydancing is for.. to teach you to wiggle right!
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

That's right! If you can Bellydance. . . you can wiggle out of most any situation!

**from one who bellydanced for 9 years up until her 8th month of pregnancy**
  3. Tekka Well-Known Member

My own additions. Three male:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

And three female:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*picks up soapbox and places on ground. Gets on. . .clears throat**

And another thing. . . Our ingame Barber needs to go back to cosmetology school because other realms have much better hairstyles than we do too!
    THESE are COMING soon in a new WOW expansion. . . .

[IMG]

They will be the new VOID ELF. . . these hair styles are GORGEOUS! Why cant WE have hair like this??? Again. . . I digress. . . .

**gets down from soap box and puts it back for someone else to use**. . . .
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/climbing on Quiarrah's soapbox:

Hairstyles are one thing; I've got no particular issues with the ones we have, I just want to SEE THEM WHILE WEARING A HELM! Or a hood! Or anything that isn't a pirate hat with a scarf attachment (though THANK YOU for those, devs! :D)! If I have a long whippy braid, I don't need to see it dangling down below the edge of my helm (though that would be cool), just turn my hair into three curved arcs whilst wearing any headgear (even Elf Caps, come to think; the only folks that are mammals who can really pull that look off are Erudites): one on each side of the head and one in the back. Same color as the Base color...no need to get fancy with Highlights. Ta-dah. Easy-peasy-squeezy-cheasy. :-/

/climbing down

Uwk
    who would also have appreciated MANES for lion-based male Kerra... :-/
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I like the 1st, 3rd, and 4th outfits. I wouldn't seriously adventure in any of the others, or even go out of my bedroom door in the 5th one. :-/

Ah, no. X-P

It looks like NONE of those blades have sheaths; I'd cripple myself with one "Oh, I'm a rogue/thief/whatever" acrobatic somersault long before I'd get close enough to an opponent. She's probably not wearing anything under the "pants"/lower leg "coverings," so any road dirt picked up from said dangerous-only-to-me somersault would wind up in unfortunate locations. I like the right half (on her; the white half) of the top; looks secure, even if it has the defensive prerogatives of a facial tissue, and nice to wear on hot humid days (I'd've loved something like that this last summer...). The left half, her left, the black half, I'd be worried about wearing in hay fever season. One good sneeze... :-/

With all that going against me, I'd want to actually be able to see my opponent. Unless I was the Winter Soldier, or fighting in blizzards (not in that, I'm not) or ash storms on a regular basis (in which case, no, I want a whole pair of pants, at least), I don't see the need for such a ridiculous mask thing. If you want to protect your throat, there's nothing wrong with a decent gorget, or even an Ascot scarf, which was probably where the whole wearing of ties thing came from. ;->

Uwk
    who has to wonder: what's the thingee on her left deltoid/shoulder for? :-/
    Cyrrena and Prissetta like this.