Ok how can I do this, or can i??? (betrayal)

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Ghostouls, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

I am an Illusionist, I want to be a Coercer, Can I betray to be a Coercer, but still keep Freeport as my home city?

If so how is it done, thru the Betrayal coin, Betrayal quest, either or neither lol

Any help would be appreciated, TY!
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You can do that through the coin or the quest.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

ty
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Crock Member

Soara2 likes this.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

Most classes are "neutral" these days, so can change their city alliegance without changing their class. There are two polarized classes for each archetype that must be either good or evil. For example, a brigand must be evil and trying to betray to a good-aligned city also forces a class change to swashbuckler (and vice versa). Pretty sure the others are the paladin/shadowknight for fighters, conjurer/necromancer for mages, and mystic/defiler for priests.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

I should probably add that, except for the polarized classes, most classes can change to their opposite class without changing their city alliegance. Beastlords and Channels can change their city alliegance but not their class, because they have no "opposite" class. Both of those classes were added much later than the original 24 classes, and were never intended to have that option.
    Soara2 likes this.