Oh... I found something!

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Cronyn, Jul 14, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Enna Guest

Appears to be hitting at 7:00 am Pacific time.
    Hope that helps! :)
  2. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Kiara wrote:
    It wasn't evil, it was just Mischief! Honest to Bristlebane!
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

NiamiDenMother wrote:
    It's ok, Denmom. We've already aquired the shard. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Calthine wrote:
    A misterious package from a DE... Word of advice, let Spider open it... even if you have to pay for his ticket up there. ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

NiamiDenMother wrote:
    And we are suposed to trust a Bristlebane worshiping Halfling because...?
  6. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Any ETA on the lore from this first book going on the site and us getting the un-obfuscated parchment to read, Kiara?
  7. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

This book STILL isn't on the Sages on Test. Has test been forgoten with yet another thing?
  8. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Barx@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Today :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Beckah wrote:
    No. I've let them know it isn't on test. However, until they update test again, nothing will be there.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Hooray =)
    *Gives over a celabratory caffinated pixie stix*
  11. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

Kiara wrote:
    Thanks, hopefully it's not too long until we get it. Keep us more informed! :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Assistant Researcher's Notes, Halls of Erudin
    And the unabridged version of the note :)
    To my fellow learned sages,

It is with much rejoicing that I have discovered writings and notes lost since before the Shattering. I believe these to be of immense importance not only to learning more about the past of Norrath, but also may hold the key to discovering more about the fate of my ancestral home, the continent of Odus.

However, I believe I have also uncovered a deeper mystery, one with potentially grim implications. It seems that some of our assumptions of the fate of Odus, and of the Erudites themselves, may be shrouded within a veil of deception. I cannot be sure, but it seems that there is much to be learned here.

Although I was able to deceive the Quellithulians of The Vault of El Arad, I believe that my very life could be in jeopardy. Thus, I must do as I can to retain my anonymity. The tome that I am sending should be copied and given to the populace of Norrath, but not widely so. If the Quellithulians discover that this information is getting out, then they may close their doors and none will learn of these important facts.

I will send you the other volumes as I can decipher them. I have discovered another possible volume near the front of the Vault, and will attempt to glean what I can from it. Should I be discovered, I will hide my notes within the tome, but will suspend it within a temporal bubble.

In order to reveal the notes, you will need a piece of a mineral that can disrupt spatial relativity. I believe that such a mineral exists on Norrath in small quantities, and may have been experimented on by none other than Varsoon himself as he researched an item of power known as the Glowing Black Stone. Seek out this item, and it should allow you to break my spell.

I will contact you again once I have more for you, although I cannot be sure when that might be. Until then, be wary, as those who wish this information hidden might be all around you.

Sincerely, An Esteemed Colleague