Official HHE20 Sign ups!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok . . I am US WEST COAST so that is PST. Whats a good time to catch you??
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

PST = GMT (British Time) -8. Two clocks are my friends. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Stormkat like this.
  3. Stormkat New Member

GMT British Time. I think we will be like passing ships in the night so I have a plan.

Give me the name of your character on Thurgadin and I will give you access to Stormkat's house at 4 Bayle Court in Qeynos. I have crafted some of the tileset items you wanted already so you can help yourself. Please let my house load before you go running around or you may get stuck in a chair!! Go to the top floor and you'll find what you need there. Anything else, please let me know. Have fun :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOL. . .. ok thank you hon. . . . the name will be Quiarrah. Of course!
  5. Stormkat New Member

Access granted :D If you need any more, please let me know!
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

I am finished with my HHE20 home! I already in-game emailed Kallysta but see this thread has dropped to the second page, so figured I would post it here as well. Sheesh, a whole month to go yet, but I ran out of item count. :D
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I've done that like, once, and it came as a complete surprise. I'd never had to "ration" my ideas before... ;->

I have to wait for my server to calm down once they do that 24 hour thang, then I'll pop back in and finish my last bits for the Bristlebane part of it. :)

Uwk
    Merriel, draidean and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I THINK I'm done, for now...though, knowing me, I'll probably keep adding stuff until I a) fill up the house entirely or b) run out of time and I'll have to stop. ;->

Uwk
    draidean likes this.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

NO..peer pressure ! you cnt be done yet nooo!!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

See my above post! :D After all, we did just get the new recipe books for Bristlebane's Day...so much new stuff to create and place... :D

Uwk
    must...restrain...self...
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to check in and see how you all are doing.

As you know we are going thru some trying times right now. Most of us are on a City Stay at Home. Makes you think you can just decorate right?

But so many have lost their jobs and I would not expect them to be here when they are trying to figure out how to make their house run for the next month and even longer. We have no idea how long this will last.

My hope is that everyone comes out of this okay, hopefully great.

You need to take care of your family and your neighbors if you can. Help out anyone that you can while keeping yourself save.

Wash your hands, Wash your hands, Wash your hands!

If you are locked down and your spouse is like crazy, we are here. Your little sweet ones are not so sweet anymore? We are here. Hop on the HomeShow Channel, we are here. Just need someone to talk to, hop on the channel.

So I have decided to extend this event to May 30th.

I know that some of you are done and can not wait for your homeowner to see, but I think that we should give time for those that have not been able to log into the game due to real life some extra time. They may be trying to figure out things day to day and I think we can give them some time to do that.

Love to you all
    Aney~
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

thank you Aney i was worried i wouldnt finish with being at home stuff(ahhh! *pulls hair*) its not easy to get anything done, someone always needs you the second you sit down.
  13. Cora Active Member

Yay! And boo! I've got one done but still have a fair amount of work to do on the others, so now I can take my time futzing around and getting things exactly the way I want them. <3
  14. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you I needed this.
    Celestiell
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I was just going to say I was finally done. . . . but with that in mind. . . . maybe I can tweak things a bit if I want to. . . or not.
    Ok. . see you all in game. . . . Happy Isolation!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! You're getting as bad as I am over this... ;->

"According to the stats, I still have almost 100 more slots I can put stuff in...! :confused:"

Uwk
    Breanna, draidean and Cora like this.
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I know that some are upset about the extension and I understand that. You have worked so hard on your houses and then you hear an extension was made. Like a 4 week extension. (Which is a long time) And I understand that you may be frustrated with that. You are so excited for your Homeowner to see what you created for them!

This is crazy times right now that we are living in and I just wanted to give folks more time to complete their projects so that they can concentrate on their families during this month. Which is suppose to be the peak of this virus from what I am hearing.

If everyone gets done with their homes before May 30th, then of course we can say Go Look! So please send mail to me and Celestial as you get done.

I just ask that we give others more time due to what may be going on with them at the moment.

I love this community and how we all support each other. Whether you need ideas, or a quest not working out right or just to talk about your day, We are here for each other.

Wash your hands!!

I hope everyone is safe and keep the love for each other there.

Take a minute to see what someone else may be going thru.

Much Love,
    Aney~
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to all of that! If this had been my usual modus operandi, I'd be on my knees, doing that "I'm not worthy! Thank you so much!" emote (and STILL needing every minute of extra time...)! :D

But this is nice and flexible; that way, the swappees who're champing at the bit can see their places, and those of us who could always use a little time [:oops:] won't have to panic as much as usual. ;->

So, thanks! :D

Uwk
    Stay safe, stay healthy :)
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

So, I was looking for some items that belong to my alt whose home is being decorated, and thought the items might be there, so I stepped into the house. During loading times, I realized which house it was and was like, "Oh my gosh, I am not suposed to go in there yet!" and as soon as she loaded, I turned around to face the exit door and exited immediately. I did NOT peek...I promise!
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

You Peeker You!

Haha just kidding. Some of us have done that and then did a face palm, so it happens :p