Official HHE20 Sign ups!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

Still looking for which alts house, promise to sign up last min lol.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Added!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We couldn't "steal" them anyway; everything here is the official intellectual property of DBG. ;)

We could borrow, but decent, good-minded people will acknowledge where they got it from (if they can remember... :oops:). :)

Fair warning, though, to outright plagiarizers: those of us with decorating or even just viewing experience will recognize it and be very mean about it in defense of the original. >:-/

That being said, if you're new to this, you probably haven't seen enough of other folks' place to plagiarize yet! :D

And there's nothing in the rule books about being inspired... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Thanks for the reminder, Carynn, I still need to do that... :-/

Uwk
    really glad to have only one house to offer for this one ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

There is still time to sign up folks so if you are still thinking about it, just send in the info and we will get you down.

I would like all signups by 6:00 pm CST January 31st (Tomorrow) so that we can do all that paperwork and start assigning homes :)

Thanks all!
    Aney~
    Breanna, Cora, elflover and 1 other person like this.
  6. Cora Active Member

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? iS iT tImE?!

*runs around shrieking like a velociraptor, dropping furniture from her overflowing inventory*
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

oo you too? lol
  8. Cora Active Member

Always! I've considered swapping out my boots for some matching counters. >_>
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Lol, I still need to remember and add Kallysta to my house. I keep forgetting while I'm in game. :rolleyes:
  10. Sandx Active Member

Aney, This is SANDX from the Maj'Dul Server! I have a Lavastorm house in SQ.
    that I would love to swap with some one. I am looking for a small to medium house
    around the same size as the Lavastorm. Consider me in! See you in!

The Lady Sandx Oftime
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Got you down Sandx!!!

And it is getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*jumps up and down excitedly*
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Be sure to give me and Kallysta access Sandx!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For those trying to get ahold of my Carpenter for this (and you know who you are): the Mailbox has been cleared. Sorry for any delays! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi all!

The helper list has been updated by server. These folks have volunteered to help out with making items or give ideas or maybe some cookies!! Please make sure to thank them for helping out!!

If you have any questions with this event, please send to me at Aney2018@gmail.com or in game mail works too.

Let's all have fun and remember that it is still early in the event and you may not need that extra stuff. Also read the homeowners book and keep in mind what they would like :)

Thanks!
    Aney~
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...I'm done...I think...yeah, I'm done...pretty sure...well, maybe...and to think! Less than 30 days! For ME!! Blblblblblblblblbbll...I'm fine, really, honest... :confused::D

Or maybe I should wait for Bristlebane's Day...yeah, I'll wait 'til then...sorry for the false alarm... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

I have a LOT done, but still have SOOOO much to do. I think I'll be fine though...if I don't run out of item count, hehe. I may have to go through the place and pick it over with a fine-toothed comb and switch out a few things here and there. I hope not...but it is a possibility. :D
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Is there anyone on THURGADIN who can make me the turquoise building blocks? I basically need the half blocks and some stairs and rails. If anyone can do this it would be greatly appreciated. I need enough for a Kitchen and bath counters.
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

** that would be the turquoise Tileset building blocks **
  20. Stormkat New Member

Hi Quiarrah, is it the Seru's Duplicitous Tileset (teal) blocks you need? If so, please give me a holler on Stormkat or Catkin as I am on Thurgadin and can help you out. I have just recently gone FTP (silver) so we will need to catch each other in game as I can't mail you! :)