Off topic

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Soara2, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Elyria Well-Known Member

OMG!!! you Have to Watch This...LMFAO
    Zeddicious, Blazen, Geroblue and 4 others like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Roflmao omg, that is a really good vid
    Elyria, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Love it :)
    Elyria, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is Jethal. He has a whole bunch of videos like that. He has a site, jethalsilverwing.com or something. He is on AB.
    Soara2, Elyria and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Fantastically funny !
    Elyria, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Golum Active Member

Sometimes, I dress as a French mime and pretend to walk against a strong wind to the delight of those around me. Everybody loves a mime.
    Elyria, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Elyria Well-Known Member

i spent that entire morning cackling and dancing to all those videos! Elquinjena and Jethal & friends really did an awesome job:D.
    *on a darker note...I have Not seen the Avengers: Endgame yet. I have successfully avoided spoilers up until now. This forum is really the only social media i use...But this morning, my 9 year old son was playing Roblox with someone who told him SPOILERS. To be fair, he only mentioned that "character i won't name here" is involved in the spoiler. "character i won't name here" is my FAVORITE superhero. my husband, seeing my extreme worry, sacrificed himself to try and see what happened and maybe soothe my fears...but i saw his face as he read and why is there not a crying emoji!!!!! *weeps into her coffee
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Svenone Well-Known Member

There's no crying in baseball EQ2!
    Soara2, Elyria and Cyrrena like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*whispers* Well there is, we just don't admit to it.
  10. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

leave it to Sigrdrifa to hit us with that extremely detailed and in depth post on enchiladas and peppers. Love it! haha
    Soara2, Blazen, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

?

"Sooo roxxlyy has left daybreak ?" Rumba 02:22 PST
    "Hopefully not because the community is unmanageable :)" Ombrette 02:24 PST
    "A friend showed me that" Rumba 02:26 PST
    [IMG]
    "Well, three years is probably a respectable stint in a position like that.
    So not necessarily indications of internal distress, at least :)" Ombrette 02:44 PST

?

Nov 9, 2016
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  12. Red Adder New Member

Roxxlyy got necro'd huh.

'nuther round o'layoffs coming?
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I am on vacation. I don't know about the devs. Maybe she just took a different job offer.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Kawoosh Well-Known Member

November 2004 - EverQuest II launch. Followed by World of Warcraft launch.

September 13, 2005 - October 8, 2005

That Time an Accidental Plague Nearly Killed Everyone in World of Warcraft

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2018/08/time-plague-nearly-killed-everyone-world-warcraft/

“It’s not that it’s not part of your real life just because it’s happening on the screen. It becomes integrated into really what you do every day. And so where you have loss of that part of your life that was involved in the habits and the rituals and the daily life, it’s very traumatic. It is play, but it’s very serious play.” Dr. Sherry Turkle, MIT.

"As we have always stated, World of Warcraft is first and foremost a game. It's never been designed to mirror reality or anything in the real world." Blizzard representative Shon Damron

Well played Sony. Well played.;)
    Soara2 likes this.