[off topic] The Faces of Norrath (post yer pic!)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Oct 1, 2015.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I think our old thread got lost, and we haven't had one since, and I know at the very least I like to see what the players look like.
    So share your picture! You can share your main if you're shy or afraid you'll render people blind (please don't do that) but I know I always love to see the face behind the character. It's a special sort of fascination. It's also neat to see what race people gravitate towards.

Of course, I'm gonna hop out there, and kick it off with Colby on TLE (on Freeport he's bright pink but they disabled hex editing, so on Stormhold he's rather plain) and my unsmiling face. Sorry. It was a grey sort of day but ended up being a super good pic? /shrug
    [IMG]
    Deago likes this.
  2. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Aww, it's a good topic, I swears!
    If no one posts, I promise I will let it die a shameful and quiet death. People is too shy.
  3. Gela New Member

Very, very shy :(
  4. Kotter Legendary Member

/target Colby /stalk
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

Never would have guessed Colby to be female. /applaud
  6. Dreadtalon Active Member

---
    Not gonna let it die! Mwahahah! Now to put myself out there. And hey, who doesn't look better with a beautiful woman on their arm?!?!

Dreadtalon, along with Mrs. Dreadtalon (She doesn't play. :( Sad Beastlord), now of Skyfire server!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Dreadtalon, a Freetard of Tardfire
  7. Avouriel the Ratonga Active Member

Being the shy person I am, and the fact I lack things I can use to take pictures, like a phone with a functional camera, or a webcam I don't have a picture of myself and I can't take one.. lol

But if it helps, my boyfriend says I look like a beardless Warlock. lol

Although, here's a screenshot of my ratonga. :u

Heh, I think my ratonga would look badass with pink or purple fur mixed with the zebra pattern, I wish they didn't block hex editing...
    [IMG]
  8. azcn2503 Active Member

Here's a pic of me when I travelled to NY earlier this year!

[IMG]

/wave
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

Well, I never post pictures of myself so here are my cats.

[IMG]
    Ishtara likes this.