[off topic] Solusek Ro plushie... IRL!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Solusek Ro is my favourite avatar out of all of them. I'm still working on getting a plushie for my in-game house, but thought in the meantime... why not a real life plushie for my real life house?
    I went with a cute chibi pattern and I think he turned out adorable. He's a mix of cotton and felt, with yarn hair, and stands about a foot tall. He likes chilling on the couch, has been sat on once, and has bravely endured being sniffed by very wary cats.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just wanted to share my handiwork! So far I don't have any other deity avatars in mind to make, but I've been toying with the idea of making a life-size othmir backpack (complete with baby othmir).
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wow! That is great! Sol Ro was the first character I animated on EQ1!
    Palarran likes this.
  3. TechUp Active Member

Love it Colby. Where do I sign up to get one? *LOL* :D
  4. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

The naked plushie was easy. His clothing is full of finicky details, shrunk down, and I don't know if I'd have the heart to make a bunch for other people. Ttobey, that fact alone would make me tempted to create a second one and mail it out to you.
    Almost.
    lol.
    ttobey likes this.
  5. TechUp Active Member

I can pay, honest I can. See:

[IMG]

J/K
    It's an awesome job. Thanks for sharing. :D
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

Totally awesome!
  7. Liou_Unrest Active Member

Gift it to ttobey!
  8. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

One thing I was considering, though... the othmir backpack seems a very simple design, and if I end up making one, it might be something I'd be more willing to consider making for other people. Larger sized things are always easier than small dolls and plushies, and I think it might be fun to have a few floating around.
    We'll see.

Anyway, thanks everyone :D I was just super proud of how it turned out. I've made plushes before, but usually of animals and the likes. Not people.