Odd quest issue in PoM

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Faelan, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Faelan Active Member

After the crashes the other day, I have had an odd issue with quest spawn in Plane of Magic (Maj'dul server).
    The issue I am having is on the fruit quest, I am not seeing any fruit spawn at all. On the vexing coin quest, I see the "ghost" chalice and know I am in the right spot, but get no response when I click the mission item or the image. In both cases, it seems like the game isn't recognizing that I am on the quest. I have confirmed I am in the right area and locations for both quests. I have tried rezoning, relogging, and switching instances of PoM with no luck. I have a /bug report in, but anyone have experience with this issue? I had no issues with the quest on another character on AB when the expansion dropped.
    Shame I am missing out on the dbl XP weekend for this character due to this issue, but would be happy just to get it resolved or hear of a work around.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Try validating your files. On the launchpad, lower left corner (looks like hammer and wrench) then select validate game assets.
  3. Faelan Active Member

Already did that, once right after the patch (always good practice, esp in a game as large as this has become), and again once this problem appeared.