odd launchpad error

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by isest, Mar 16, 2013.

1. isest Active Member

OK since the patch on Wednesday of last week I keep getting this error in launchpad when I start it up. So I have to close the launchpad down and start it back up. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 tried. I rebooted my computer. I rebooted the cable modem and also the router. So I am not sure what is up but it is an odd error. Good thing that when I close the application and restart it it works sometimes.

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit http://www.soe.com/help for assistance.(4-404)
  2. Mophia Active Member

I'm getting that, I posted earlier about this in another thread, when I found my launchpad.exe file, I get this error all the time, have been using the Everquest2.exe ever since, but can't access my Splitpaw chars on that, only my Unrest and test server ones. So getting rather annoyed at no support here. My launcher was working fine until it got patched in an update a week or so ago.
  3. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

I was able to login to the launchpad fine so what I'd recommend is for you both to submit a support ticket with both your Dxdiag/Msinfo in order for us to see if there's something preventing you from launching it.