Odd Group Bug

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taysa, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Taysa Well-Known Member

I really don't know what is going on, or even how to describe it, but here goes.

Yesterday I was in a group and one of our members was bugged. He was shown as in our group, but he said he wasn't. He was standing right next to us, so we were communicating through /say. He ended up camping to himself. Then he was talking in party chat, but wasn't showing up on the group window.

The same thing happened again today where a person was buying SLR from me. They CoV'd to me and while they showed in my group window they were grouped with me, he said he wasn't in group and had to talk to me through say. My group window showed him in Obol Plains, and he was standing right next to me.

If this bug has been around for a while, I certainly never experienced it. But twice in two days is strange, and it's aggravating. What's going on?
  2. Skwor Active Member

Please /bug this in game or go to support and put a bug report in so this can be looked at. Forums are great but not the best place to have a real bug looked at.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member