Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs - 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 25, 2018.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's cute and easy. That's always nice.
    I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of text on the Othmirs. It would be nice if we could speak with one who would give infos about Prexus lore. Mind you, not much, but a standard text speaking about why they're out there, why they're celebrating, why Prexus is important for them.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love this new holiday. Nice that it is easy peasy (no special harvests/currency and lots of free items)

Couple things I found while doing videos:
    • The "Iron Anchor" new house item is not solid but the "Rhodium Anchor" is solid/cannot walk through. Bug or intended?
    • The "Stone Water Basin" graphic is the same as "Crystallized Basin". Not sure if they scale the same or not. Graphic wrong or intended?
    Feedback: Would love love love if next year could have plushie of the "Shellfisher Pup Papoose" marketplace backpack so we could put in crib or baby buggie.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel ! I will always love the othmir and any new house items ( plushies !!) ! Not a fan of house pets though.. can't keep them in one place ! ( I am a proud friend of a cat and a dog but...that's enough :))
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Ok, spent most of the morning in Moors and despite my best efforts could not farm the shinies into extinction :) They seem to be spread out over a large area so you might have to go a way between pickups but there are always some around to pick up.

One thing that stood out doing this kind of farming is that the collectibles only stack to 20 - enough?

And I did find one clam dud in Timorous Deep at 2508, -24, 322. The shell opened and the pearl gift popped but it was not interactive in any way and could not be looted. It didn't look too low into the ground or anything but definitely didn't want to talk to me :(
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I republished my Opera House with all the house items and weapons under the name "Oceansfull 2018" (Test server, Medium homes).

Alyndrys, you can make your house pets stay in place by right-clicking and asking to stay. They will stay put until you ask them to move.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

give the DEVs a break new dungeon for all regular servers , expansion for Fallen Gate and that's not simply droping in what they had before.
    the new display for gear ( if we like it or not ) it's work.
    And now this festival it is a beginning and it can always have quests added and like find little Timmy who fell into the well.
    Amm who got lost looking for shells.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The best part is there no adventure quests. It is short, sweet, and easy which made it tons of fun for me. Just what summer is all about. It is a nice change from the other holiday events. I only mentioned one item I really want at some point in future so I don't forget. Awesome work Devs :):cool:
  8. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I did that but it seemed to me that they started to walk again, I may be wrong though I will try again ! I wish that command would work for real house pets too at least for a short while :p
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I very much like this too I just wished I would not keep on running out of air when I am having fun getting shells.
    I died twice because I was so busy hunting shells ;)
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Totems of the Otter to the rescue! :D

I can make bunches of those, too, if folks need. :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Excellent point, and on that note...

Does this mean that WE can finally officially get Prexus to worship as a Neutral deity? :D

Or is that one of those "I could tell you, but then I'd have to ban you" or something situations, Kaitheel? ;)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No Uwkete I am running out of breath and die when my totem of the otter runs out and I am in the middle of a shell raiding streak, it's greed , greed , greed , and than I float belly up, with 20 otter totems in my pockets.
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

not sure if it's a bug, or the illusions are random.. I used Oceansfull Adventurous Othmir Illusion and I look like Dancing Othmir shaman plushie ( different from what Niami posted on eq2 traders)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! :D

I'm so paranoid, I start up on another one when I have like a minute or two on the last one... ;)

Uwk
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Auto-consume might help.

There's 700 totems or so on the broker, at least there was yesterday when I dropped 100 and found 600 already there ;)
  16. Tkia Well-Known Member

Will auto-consume work for these? I ask because after the changes some years ago the totems now have a 1 minute recast on them. That means that if you're in GD you really need to start up as soon as you see the icon start to flash or you might not make the surface in time, and the totem won't recast until some time after you get there. I'm not sure how Uwk's method of recasting before it runs out helps either as when I tried that hitting the cast button just sent it straight into the recast period so you'd have to surface before doing it if you're deep down.

[Disclaimer: No ratongas were drowned while testing this feature - but it was close!!]
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was going to make some tinkered "rebreather" items to put on the broker, only ... I can't.

They're are no-trade ... and even if they weren't, they exclude all leather and cloth wearers from using it. Frassenrassen.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well I guess this is the time for priests , frogs and lizards that can breath under water
    If your not one of those bring your trusty priest in tow after yourself a living diving aid.
    Ok I just remembered I got a froggy.
    hmm that gives me an idea can we get another totem that is higher level to make but lasts longer.
    Just as there is the totem of wolf and the totem of cheetah.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

There's a tinkered thingie that grants underwater breathing for as long as you're wearing it. It goes in your head slot. It uses a rare from ToT harvesting, the ore or metal from memory. It's level 100 though.
    Here it is, it's called S.C.U.B.A.G.
    \aITEM 651575474 644617658:S.C.U.B.A.G.\/a
  20. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Kaitheel: Since this is a feedback thread, and I'm pretty sure you're behind the house items becoming stackable...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making more of the house items we have stackable. I was on one of my mules today, and saw even more Frostfell items stackable than before, and I was overjoyed!

I'm presuming house pets can't be stacked for the same reason as books; because you can name your pets, they would lose their names if stacked, correct?
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.