Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Awuidor: Trench of Terrors [Solo] player invis | EverQuest 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Putting this here to get it all in one place.

Me and my merc, who is completely invisible. This makes it nearly impossible to run the zone with another player or run the zone as heroic.

[IMG]

Also, the pearls aren't updating 'Terrors Run Deep' quest. I got all four and placed them, killed the last boss, and then noticed that the quest still said to get the kelp pearl. Which I did, obviously, to access the last boss.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Too bad, still no collectables at the Shore of Growth in Greater Faydark and no Quest either, on Tarinax.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

I pushed all the changes that are present in stable zones (Antonica & Commonlands) to Tarinax on Thursday, but the rest have to wait until the next hotfix to affect the zones that go down after time. We're hoping that we can get one this week.

**UPDATE!

Chrol instructed me as to how to push these sorts of changes to all types of zones! Greater Faydark should now be updated, too.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Kaitheel Developer

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/terrors-run-deep-awuidor-solo-quest.606228/

Chrol and I have not been able to reproduce this issue, but we are submitting some changes based upon what we think might be happening. You should see the changes in their entirety with the next hotfix.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much Kaitheel :).
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

I am so confused about how to get the two recipe scrolls, from the shells, despite the fact that I've gotten both scrolls but on different servers. I don't know whether I had the sea buff on or off when I looted the recipe scrolls and I am getting so tired of opening shells to get items I don't need or want. And just to further drive me crazy, I got multiples of the pastel building blocks on AB and the water building blocks on M'D. Why do we have to end up hating the game just to get both recipe scrolls for our decorating? It shouldn't be more fun to do housework than to get recipe scrolls!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

You get the water book with the buff ON. You get the other one with the buff OFF.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What would be better than worrying about either Clam circumstance, though, for the recipes, would be to have a FRIENDLY OTTER MERCHANT at those sites... X-P

If we had a FOM at the sites, like we do a merchant for the Scorched Sky bit (though I still vote we get the Scorched Sky Building Blocks as recipes that any Artisan can make, since the merchants there now have all sorts of additional cool [!] things), we could BUY the two OF recipe books and concentrate on finding other things. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  9. Miragian Well-Known Member

Cross posting this here: (I put it in the Jubilee thing already)

The fishing pole buff not really working in the zone you have to harvest everything from to make is a bit weird. Yes, it functions however, water walk + water columns = nothing.

Please take the water walk off of it so its helpful in the instance. Even if we only have a week left.

Manafizzle likes this.
  10. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I almost posted something similar when I first got the item, but I didn't want to spoil the whole thing for everyone. I decided it must not have been intended to help with that particular zone, or any zones with water tubes involved. Which seemed odd, as it was 'from' that zone...but anyway...