Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, May 14, 2021.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

So someone pointed out the other day that the behemoth coral guys and aqua sentinel dudes arms arm longer than their feet and are sunk in the ground when you place, and looks silly if you raise up to see their hands. Is this fixable? If not I don't care just bring back pearls next year okie thanks :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We need NPC merchants!!! Ones who could sell the old stuff, like the Pearls, and let us find the new stuff in the clams (wouldn't have to be too many new things, just a few; it'd get our clamming done a lot faster, with a lot more hope)! :D

And the recipes available each year! ALL of them! Preferably on the merchants! ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another thing I'd love to see for next year: some sort of LIGHTS. I mean, when it's all murky and such underwater, if you're a sentient, even a sentient otter, you'd want to be able to see, right? Yes, there's things that help with Fish Vision, but dark is dark, and I think an awesome light source would be.......

LUMINESCENT CRITTERS! :D

(Plushies, please, not Pets ["Come back here and Stay, you! I'm trying to read here!"], and not with that pathetic "only a gentle glow" nonsense, :p but a good, solid "shines brightly"! :D)

You could do up different colors, like red, blue, or green; trying to remember if there's any Earth critters, at least, that glow yellow, gold, or orange in the oceans (there's few that are colored red or light up red way down there, but being colored red is an awesome way to really blend in, down in the depths)...ah well, even if there aren't any on Earth, maybe they exist on Norrath! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Actually there are a couple of things I'd like to see too. Some of those Othmir net menders as plushies to mend my nets and a frame of some kind to hang my nets on for mending. Currently all the nets in my Othmir villages are doing a great job of defying gravity! :p
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The ones where there's a couple of posts that go in the ground and the log that floats in the water? OMG, those are such a pain in the -- neck -- to place! I've sort of figured it out, where ideally you want to focus on getting the log properly in the water, then use Pitch to tilt it using the in-game onscreen Editing thing so the posts fit on land like they should, then play around with raising and lowering it...it really is a bloody pain. X-P

But yeah, it'd be nice to have more Othmir villagers that do other things than dance and swim around... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.