Obvious Exploiting happening

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrox, May 12, 2017.

1. Apan Member

I;m a warlock and I'm offended by that statement.
    No not really warlocks suck and it's another thing the devs says they will fix.
  2. Apan Member

I bet you wont see a dev make a comment on any of these posts just to save face.
  3. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

It is an exploit. An exploit on the wallet of everyone who is being pressured to make a beastlord during this 100 boost event, in order to have an advantage in getting pg coins faster. Look at every decision being made about this game lately, and it all can be traced back to a person with dollar signs for eyeballs.

crap, i'm officially a crazyperson now. maybe.
    Cyrrena and Apan like this.
  4. Apan Member

I think I will make a beastlord today.
  5. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

said every warlock at least once a day since maybe a year ago? haha.
    Scrappyz and Snikkety like this.
  6. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

If you make a beastlord just for this event, then you're a dumdum because the beastlord epic 2.0 is the thing that hits really hard.
    Scrappyz, Snikkety, Mermut and 2 others like this.
  7. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

when did facts ever stop people from making dumb, irrational decisions in an ego competition?
    Cyrrena and Snikkety like this.
  8. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

it's more likely PG's are just poorly designed. Soteria is one of the most knowledgeable and most skilled shamans on Maj'Dul. I've never seen her cheat an encounter, ever. Being able to faceroll pg's because they figured out how to dominate it does not mean they are cheating.
    Scrappyz likes this.
  9. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Thanks for perfectly illustrating my point
  10. Morrdredd Member

Wait... Soteria is a Shaman??? When did this happen???
    Snikkety likes this.
  11. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

This thread made me lol at least a few times. It looks like PG's have artificially created another Nagafen. That is just what this game needed. Argue with each other some more when the blame should be aimed elsewhere its really good entertainment.
  12. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

It was a phase... Seemed like a good idea at the time?
    Snikkety likes this.
  13. Revanu Well-Known Member

which shaman is the only thing that matters..pre and post class strength
  14. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Mystic during thalumbra, because inq was unplayable.
  15. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Not just said but did :D
  16. Apan Member

Yeah true but beastlords seem to be the OP right now and they haven't been nerfed as much as some of the other classes.
    Warlocks and Wizards haven't gotten any love from the devs in a very long time.

I can remember back when assassins were the real deal but seems they aren't as competitive with beastlords either.
    Kind of like they leave beastlords with so much damage so more people will pay to get one.
  17. Revanu Well-Known Member

good choice, everyone rolled defiler cuz cloak was ez mode and no one knows how simple mystics have always been. *tips the hat*
  18. Jrox Well-Known Member

Every day! ;)
  19. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I tried that one time.. failed miserably.. never again :(
    DoomDrake likes this.
  20. Konc3pt Active Member

then why are you here making a qq exploitz thread