Obulus Frontier Garden BUG

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Krisaore, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Krisaore New Member

Hello everyone,
    I don't like harvesting thats why I finished LONG signature in order to get pack ponies, goblins and exchange one of my goblin to get the "Obulus frontier garden" to harvest 110 raws. But I'm not sure why this hasn't been reported before but the plant harvests everything BUT "Plumewit Hides" (while it does gather the "Nimbic Hides").

This bug obviously put Tailors in a bad situation compared to other crafting classes and I'm forced to go harvest myself.

Anyone had the same problem?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

Are you sure you choose the right "Harvest bushle" ?
    If you want "Plumewit Hide" (T11) you need "A bushel of harvests : Plane of Magic" not "a bushel of harvests : Elemental Planes" (which has "Nimbic Hides" and other T12 raws).
    Just tested it and Indeed I got Plumewit Hides from my plant.
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Do you have the CD expansion? There are two sets of level 110 mats. One for PoP and one for CD. If you have the CD expansion, then when you harvest the plant it gives you a choice of harvesting a set from PoP or from CD. When I choose the CD harvests, I definitely get plumewit hide.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was just coming to report that I tested it, and got the proper hides from the Plane of Magic bundle, but looks like others beat me to it. :D
    Xianthia, Soara2, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  5. Krisaore New Member

yes sorry that was my mistake. Some recipes for the timeline require both 110 mats that is why i was getting confused
    Soara2 likes this.