**Obsolete** Summary of GU51 Changes (As of Jan 27, 2009) - Image Heavy

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Xalmat, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

they really are turning this class into a joke.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

So wait, my AoE auto-attack with Mythical still does more damage than the blue AoEs?
  3. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Yeah, that's the best part of it. The damage of our AEs is allready so low and their cast time so long that I don't even bother casting them except in Outer Stronghold and they even make them worse.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Well, this thread just became Obsolete. And here I was looking forward to the stance mergers (to save me some plat on buying some missing Masters :( )
  5. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    lol me too :(
  6. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

i'd rather spend the 20plat for a master than have seen those changes go through.
    i'm sure it hurt more than a few people not seeing it happen but hopefully the direction changes to give more choice to the changes.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ellygee Guest

Those playing fighters who were looking forward to the changes, may for the most part have legitimate issues that were helped by the propoesed changes. I hope they still get their issues resolved, but I'm relieved it wasn't at the expense of others.
    As a general direction I'm hoping Sony continues to look at balance but with solutions that broaden playstyles rather then narrowing them. Tip of the cap to all involved (whatever the degree) in getting Sony to reconsider their fighter changes.