Nylph's Misty Image humble modification request

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Revanis, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Revanis Guest

As of GU52, our Misty Image fun spell is bugged:
    [IMG]

But wait, there is an oppurtunity to enchance this bug, by keeping it the same only adding the rest of the armor to this ghost form (instead of being naked) AND allowing us to include our mounts too!

I was able to take this screenshot by spamming the PrintScreen button while casting the mount spell, there was a glitch where it displayed this form for ONE second before it return to normal.
    [IMG] [IMG]

I know this is not a class balancing issue, but it would put a smile on my face, for once...
  2. ARCHIVED-Cabliten Guest

Archimond@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Woah, looks sick!
  3. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

dont forget to include keeping proper race. i dont exactly like being turned into a ghostly dark elf when im an iksar.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jasuo Guest

Too many people cried already and Aerelik is having it reverted back with the next available hotfix
  5. ARCHIVED-azraelteir Guest

I think the bigger opportunity here would be for them to add a NEW spell to give the ghost image for those who enjoy it. I do agree that if they had just left our clothing visable and made it so we werent just a Dark Elf ghost it would have been more appealing.
  6. ARCHIVED-Germs666 Guest

NOOB ALERT - where can I find this spell?
  7. ARCHIVED-azraelteir Guest

Necromancer Trainer in your home city should sell it. Its a fluff spell they sell
  8. ARCHIVED-korruptidsoul Guest

You know, I personally liked the change and found myself for the first time, running around with an illusion form on and then a few people say they preferred it the old way and wham! Its back....
    I'm not certain why it was changed to begin with, but I and almost every Necro I talked to on Antonia Bayle seemed to like it. A mist inside some armor doesn't seem very Necromancy-ish to me. Skeleton form, Zombie form, mist......nope doesn't seem to work....Skeleton Form, Zombie Form, Ghost form....wow! all death related....
    I understand that unfortunately, 90% of the people that post are posting to complain and so that's all you see. But keep in mind that the vast majority of your player base is PLAYING YOUR GAME, not posting on forums and alot of us seem to have liked the change.
    Any chance of a change similiar to the Hoo'loh hat customization or something, or am I just gonna be stuck with that little tease of what I found to be "coolness"
    Hell, I'll take a permanent item on the damn Sony Store thing if that's what it takes...
  9. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

i dident mind the ghost form myself, i just dident want to be a dark elf...
    i want to keep my tail, im rather attached to it.

we could use some more fluff spells thogh. havent gotten any sence the game came out with a level cap of 50. could make ghost form level 60 fluff and keep the misty form as well.
  10. ARCHIVED-godswhrath Guest

I dont get on these forums and gripe much , but..... I was absolutely thrilled with the revamped misty image . It made my nec look awesome, and really stood out . I know it wasn't a uber damage, or a killer buff , just a fluff , but I really liked it . Less than a week after necros got a neat new toy , POOF , gone . Not fair , bad form... etc . Want to fix it SOE ? Give us another fun spell . Heck , make it lvl 80 and cost 5p from the vendor, I'd buy it . But GIMME MY TOY BACK!! LOL

Kukullen , 80 nec , nektulos