Nvidia 1070 black alpha

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Alarra, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Alarra Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,
    I didn't have this issue 2 months ago, but the alpha seems to be black on my graphics adapter.
    It is black around mount wings for that pheonix mount and around tree leaves in Fens. Also it is black around torches where it should be invisible.

I have changed the drivers to Latest Nvidia drivers then back to latest OEM drivers. This included doing the Nvidia clean install option which wipes out the graphics profile.

This wasn't happening 2 months ago.
    Any help would be appreciated. I will see about getting some pictures later.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are you using some version of ProfitUI? The Night Vision button on the Profit toolbar brightens things up, but opaques the alpha channel.
    Dude and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

DarqUI has the same nightlight.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Alarra Well-Known Member

I'm using Darqui.
    I haven't knowingly clicked on the nightlight button. I will have to see where it is.
    I switched from Profit to Darkui due to the fact that Proftui was slow to load (slower than Darqui anyway)

I still miss the bottom bar, but the other stuff that Daequi gives is much better. If you are using profit I recommend the switch.
    It may take you 2 hours to sort it out to the way you want it, but after that it is pretty good.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Alarra Well-Known Member

Yup, it was the night light, must have turned it on by mistake.
    Thanks.