NPC Name Icon

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Azlana, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Azlana Guest

I don't know what I did, how I did it but I think I messed something up.
    So my NPC Quest Target icon thing was displaying normally - get the little icon with a feather in it to tell me it's part of the quest.
    The other day I noticed ALL NPC's now have a coin bag icon next to their name... even my merc...banker, broker. No matter what I target when I look at the target window it has a feather.
    Could I have messed up a file someplace?
    Tried all kind of searches for an answer and just not having luck. Any ideas?
    Az
  2. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Hm, have you changed any options in your UI settings since the time you did not see this change? Whether UI changes (like a modded UI) or anything in your Options that affect User Interface?
    Perhaps add a pciture? Do so by either hitting SHIFT+PrntSCrn and you can bring up MSPaint and CTRL+V the picture in there, or using PrntScreen itself and it goes in your screenshot directory (C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest II\screenshots if defaulted). Then save it to your hard drive, and upload it to a free site like Photobucket, and add it here (using the HTML of it)
  3. ARCHIVED-Azlana Guest

I don't understand why, but it has something to do with the quest "Counting Their Blessigns" when it's an active quest it tells me everything is part of the quest. When I make it not active it goes away.
    Guess I better finish up this quest so it stop
  4. ARCHIVED-Terrogaunt Guest

Azxira@Everfrost wrote:
    Thanks for the info! I'll look into it now

EDIT: It looks like the bauble is testing potential targets for a zone check instead of checking the zone against the player. I'll correct that, but this might happen again if any more baubles are setup this way. Thanks again!