NPC Jones (Kylong Docks) - bug or as intended?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

This NPC offers the crafting quests to get the sokokar but wont talk to me. Is this because I have completed the adventuring side of the quests and am deemed unworthy to do the crafting side now or is this a bug?
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Valdaglerion wrote:
    You can only do one of the sokokar quests, so if you got one from Borbin, you can't get one from Jones.

Also note that you can only get the quest from Jones if you are UNDER level 65 adventurer and 65 or higher artisan.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jardon Guest

I believe you have to be under level 65 adventure to do the crafting quests.
  4. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Bummer. Guess thats another 5 quests I cant do in the game. Seems as though they wouldnt do things like this. I noticed the other day in Fens one of the quest rewards was identical to one I received in an alternate quest BUT lo and behold when I finished that quest the identical item was removed from the items I could select. It would seem a similar functionality could be placed on these quests thus allowing people to do all the quest without the worry of getting an identical reward.

Obviously, this isnt game breaking but for those people who want to do all the quests in the game its disheartening.
  5. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

Valdaglerion wrote:
    Having noticed the resemblence between Jones and a certain dev's sig i subscribe to the theory that jones doesnt talk to any one till they have joined a ~hug~ Domino thread ;)