NOTRADE rewards from weekly quests

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beee, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

It's just sad getting 3 items from 3x weeklys (T1-T3) which cant be used even by twinks .. because the are notrade
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Gratz Beee its a thing i could go in rage too this notrade flag runins the whole game every single pattern which is set free and we get an armor pice from can only be destroyed because of NO Trade.

All Classes are supposed to mix thier gear exept Tanks which mostly go Deff Gear 100% so why we are not able to give gear we loot on our Account by Weeklys to our other Toons in Account, having in mind the gearing shystem avoids us from getting any progress in accaptable preiod of time, because thier are keypatterns like the 90 and 100 Resolve which drop realy rar.

Hellfiren
    Beee and Geroblue like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

No trade, no value, no salvage, no transmute.....
    That's a quadruple whammy of literally the only way to it out of inventory is to destroy...
    Kuulei, Hellfiren, Dude and 6 others like this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Or put another way...what logic is there to have a REWARD that is of no value? Hell, even the damn pigeon in BF Skinner's psychological studies got something to of value for running the same maze and repeatedly pounding the bar, haha.
    Seefar, Kuulei, Dude and 2 others like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

you forgot the invisible NO-USEAGE flag ;)
    Seefar, Dude, Hellfiren and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

no-trade is something that needs to be eradicated from the game vocabulary.
    Hiza, Hellfiren, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind No-Trade as much if there was ANYTHING to do with the items.. sell, salvage, transmute...
    Hiza, Seefar, Kuulei and 4 others like this.
  8. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Guys

i detected an other unaccaptable i say wanted issuse in game with NO Salvage / NO Transmute.

Just today i gave up my DR Arcana Keys to a chest. all of this stuff is useless to equip because of low resolve so useauly all of us transmute or salvage this stuff or break weapons into Essences.:(:(:confused:

Now all Stuff from the Chests is No Transmute / No Velue / No Salvage WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Most of us doing the Arcarna Quest for status beside an other Quest finding the 4 Nameds or harvesting, now all you can do with the stuff from the chests is destroy.

SORRY DB an other fat mistake to lower Population on server , thanx for the next nail in the coffin of this beautfull game.

As i said and the whole community too , ERASE NO TRADE / NO TRANSMUTRE NO SALVAGE FLAGS FROM GAME

1. NO TRADE only for Heritage and Signature Items
    2. No salvage no Transmute, it was never thier until KA Addon was Launched so massively as now nearly all is No Salvage and or No Transmute.

We dont unsderstand why you are doing this i dosent makes sence in anyway and or avoiding WHAT ???

Sorry Guys we cant follow your senceless actions anymore, please stop ruin our GAME.
    Nerly every F°°°°°°ing thing here is NO TRADE / NO Salvage / NO Transmute OR NO VALUE WTF WHY????????:confused::mad:

1. Weekly Rewarded Raid Gear pices

2. Normal Use Addorns which are Requierd for Content like the Black addorns for T4 Raid , if i have all Black once for my main i get more and more for Every finished T3 Raid Weekly all of them are No Trade, so all we can do is destroy instat of making them Heirloom for put them On an Raid Alt for example.
    And your last actions let shrink population more and more so we are forced to use alts to build a playable setup an buy the Black addonrs for OH ONLY 17KK Status on an alt wich requiers 119Mio Status "ironie on " ONLY " ironie OFF " is no OPTION to most of us because most Alts wont have the amount of Status for all 7 of them.

3. All Stuff From Arcana Chests

4. Armor Chest Rewards From Raid or Heroic Armor Patterns

Whats next making Food an Drink NO TRADE or The Air we breathe NO Value ????

Beside an other thing the whole Commutiy is crying for LOWER THE STATUS which is Requierd For Everything down around factor 10, we dont got the point or problem yet why the amount must be so high as it is.
    Its avoiding us from any progress on alts or sometimes Main Toon and this is an MMORPG which implements that thier is not only one Figure played the whole time.
    SO Get Back on the SOE way to make a playerfriendly game which is played for fun and pays its running coasts and a bit more to pay the people who do support and assistance on the game and nothing more.

Lower the PAY TO WIN FACTOR !!!!!

This is a game not a Cash Cow or a Dollar Printing Mashine , we spend hours and hours here for fun , we pay for playing and more like things in the shop , but we wont pay for a game which will be totaly ruined, because of things which will or have been changed until now and makeing the origin, nice and worth to play game into a nighmare.

Erase the UNwanted Flags from the items Make them Hierloom or sellable for Status maybe 6k per item or something.

Helfiren
    Dude, Melodius and Beee like this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Heck I would be happy enough if they made the patters and items only worth a copper! Anything is better than painstakingly trying to destroy junk in my bags WITHOUT destroying something I need.:rolleyes:
    Status is nice, but doing the Dr Arcana quests once a day in each of the zones while harvesting, isn't worth it anymore to fill my bags with NO-VALUE junk.
    Dude, Mermut and Breanna like this.
  10. Menko Member

Haven't spoken to a single person that is happy with this.

DBG, do you think ANY of your customers are pleased with repeatedly receiving no reward at all for their time and efforts?
    Please tell me you aren't in that crazy of an echo chamber where you only hear yourselves talking about how great an idea it is....
  11. Beee Well-Known Member

In my opinion the NOTRADE Flag is fine for the first months of an Expansion to avoid cheating or exploiding.
    But after some months the NOTRADE should be replaced with HEIRLOOM for twinks ans some monts later everyting should be tradeable for returning players. So at least in summer a new or returning player should be able to get usefull equipment very fast.

At the moment we have more items NOTRADE than at the beginning ant thats just frustrating
    Special thinking on ATTUNED NOTRADE HEIRLOOM items.. that's just stupid
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

I understood the the No-Trade No-Transmute No-Salvage No-Value tags on the junk looted from the lock boxes, its give away stuff. -
    but tagging EARNED items with the No-Trade No-Value tag And the the No-Transmute/No-Salvage tags , is excessive.
    I understand that the developers have gotten jaded and fed up with player exploits and seller groups that get around the heirloom tags by selling looting placements in the groups.
    -

However the currant tagging of the majority of quested (quested = EARNED) rewards to No-Value as well as No-Trade/no-transmute/no-salvage, is petty . It's punishing players that have never even tried to exploit or loop-hold the game programing and it is making it harder .. much much harder to maintain and outfit alts. I thought last two expansions were Supposed to be "Alt Friendly" .. !!??
    -

Honestly I don't even see the dollar benefit to daybreak in this, as it is, in all probability resulting in a loss of player subscription revenue . -
    Daybreak if you are looking to reset the in-game currencies and values... just do it and don't piddle around with this slow torment!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello if you take a sumery of the NO Trade / No Transmute / No Salvage / NO Value Flag you can do a NO USE Flag it includes all of them.
    But for what we should play then , for killing time and doing quests for things we cant use anyway in the end ???
    And if you are wanted to blame the exploiting users, why dont do it like every other companay is doing it BAN first guilty a Day 2nd Guilty a Week 3rd Weekly after last warning anouncement For LIFE.
    So you cut of the betraying players whithout loosing the honest because your blaming the whole server for a Crime only a smal bunch is guilty for.
    I think in dont need to admit that the issuse a player has done or is guilty for could be found in his or her account database.
    Sadly thier are some Black Sheeps in our Middle but most of the players are here for fun and have fun by doing quests and killing mobs and not for find out were is the next bug to use.

MOst of us having many toons and many of use use them for gropuping and more , we invested may time in thier creation , itemmization / eqúipment and style for most of the toons especialy the mains are not only a collection of pixels which are moveing through the content thy are more for us.
    We spend hours on them by questing and earning things EQ2 is a MMORPG and its options made it possible to play its as RPG much more than other games ever did.
    For my personal view of things, everytime i log in one of my Toons i sneek into new Suit for special behavior / and gaming style every toon has its own mind and acting , in the way of writing on chat or say something in groups , everytime its like an Actor is learning or playing a new Acting Part for a Movie or a theater presentation.

Helfiren
    Mermut and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Tangris Well-Known Member

• The following Public Quest merchant items can once again be transmuted and salvaged:
    Radiant Ring of Alliance, Sparkling Bracelet of Synergy, Gleaming Chain Greaves of Alliance, Gleaming Chain Shoulders of Alliance, Gleaming Chain Bracers of Alliance, Gleaming Cloth Pants of Alliance, Gleaming Cloth Mantle of Alliance, Gleaming Cloth Cuffs of Alliance, Gleaming Leather Bracers of Alliance, Gleaming Leather Breeches of Alliance, Gleaming Leather Sleeves of Alliance, Gleaming Hide Cuffs of Alliance, Gleaming Plate Bracers of Alliance, Gleaming Plate Greaves of Alliance, Gleaming Plate Spaulders of Alliance, Gleaming Plate Vambraces of Alliance, Sparkling Chain Boots of Synergy, Sparkling Chain Coif of Synergy, Sparkling Cloth Boots of Synergy, Sparkling Hood of Synergy, Sparkling Hide Boots of Synergy, Sparkling Hide Cap of Synergy, Sparkling Plate Sabatons of Synergy, Sparkling Plate Helmet of Synergy, Gleaming Sword of Alliance, Gleaming Dagger of Alliance, Gleaming Hammer of Alliance, Radiant Sword of Alliance, Radiant Dagger of Alliance, Radiant Mace of Alliance, Gleaming Sash of Alliance, Gleaming Ring of Alliance, Gleaming Horn of Alliance, Radiant Symbol of Alliance, Radiant Belt of Alliance.
  15. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well all the stuff I got with keys today was still no-value. Out of habit, I will still do the Dr Arcana quests when I am harvesting for status but just not touch the chests to avoid filling bags with items that must be destroyed to get rid of them :mad:
    Faeonara, Hellfiren and Breanna like this.
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

That doesn't include the overland quest rewards.. they're still making a bunch of repeatable quests worthless
    Hellfiren and Breanna like this.
  17. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If most everything were tradeable there'd be less cheating and exploiting. Everything would be so readily available that it could be shared amongst the masses there would be no need to feel so selfish about SLR or trying to find loopholes to gear a character. It'd boost the economy and sense of community way more than what had happened in the last 5 years or so of gameplay. Why haven't they wrapped their head around why the TLE servers are such a success because they followed the early rules of the game is beyond me. Loot was plentiful and fun to get. Groups were easy to join and fun to do. Only a handful of mobs, namely bosses were so extraordinarily difficult that you had to be specific inn the way they are fought. They should be examining why the early releases of the game were successful and follow those game models. Whatever they have decided they are doing since KA has been terrible, in terms of closing down availability of loot, changing to needing absolutely a tank and a particular group makeup, tithe, resolve, stat hyperinflation, currency hyperinflation (25million sp? Seriously?) It's just insane the way the game has gone.