NotD Wishlist (Might as well start early)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Dragan, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Dragan Active Member

Figured I might as well get in my wishlist now.

Scarf/Cape of mummy wrappings and an assassin like head-wrappings made of mummy wrappings for the full mummy look.

Spooky appearance weapons crafted or new quest related.

Might add more after a while.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a crow mount in the game that could be quested for. ;) *hint hint* For decorating, I'd love to see some new tiles, building blocks, and walls. (Maybe webby ones, or ones with spiders, snakes, skulls, or ghosty mirages) For appearance gear, I'd love to see some new red, black, grey, and green sets. (Some witchy hats, brooms, scepters, wands, swords, and shields) (My necro has a frog she sports as an appearance item; I'd love to see more items like it. Shrunken troll heads, or something....)
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

The Dolly quest is hellishly hard for some of my characters. I would like to see a toned down version available with just the finishing of it as reward. So I can do the followup quest. Which is a very interesting one indeed.

Also, there is so much potential with the these quests and the heroes dream ones. Perhaps something could be done to expand the conflict hinted at in these. Not going to say more to avoid spoilers though. ;)
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

This would be a great holiday to start offering quests that offer spooky art for the walls of my haunted house!