NotD request's for next year

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cinnamon, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Cinnamon Active Member

1) New loot table added to hedge zone please, some ideas are: plushies of the mobs killed such as the headless horseman, werewolf, zombie, NotD candies, the tree stump with the flickering red eyes would nice, or even actors of them? the LP haunted house could drop plushies of the mobs in it like the bat and vampire or the swirling bats would be nice.
    2) More then one quest added per year: How about a quest that helps the gnome of out the hedge, then have one from him once out to find information about the whole hedge, on who built it, so we can get to the bottom it...but perhaps not really ever find out for you can maybe put a hex that torments the player with them "spiders" (that flicker across your screen when traveling through Nek) every time they may be close to information?
    3) More Players request's for NotD be added please: I know I've asked for the last few years now for the cornstalks to be made into a house item that are like the ones in rivervale/enchanted lands garden areas pretty please?
    4) When new items are added to NotD npc: Can we also get another way to get them?...like possibly dropping from the zones they are from like?... the zombie billy doll could drop from the actual mob sometimes. The alligator, not sure where it could drop from,but maybe in the LP haunted house?
    5) Some request that I've Not ever seen, that I know of...the hand that comes out once in while in the hedge? Is it possible to have an item that can be activated by the fogger that will gives an affect of the skeletons ghost's that rise up out of ground similar to the ones I think that are in Unrest?
  2. Shadowscale Active Member

i still want my tarinax wings.... maby with a colored foggy haze to them.