NotD Nightmarish Gear

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Pij, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Pij Guest

So I know this is a luxus problem, but is there actually anything we can do with the Nightmarish Gear, apart from wearing it? All my 10 chars have a set each, but then I still have leftovers:
    [IMG]
    Well the axes sell for 1s9c and the loincloth sells for 25c per piece, but is there actually anything that we can do with the rest? The gear pieces are all Heirloom (so no broker selling or giving to friends), Ornate (no transmuting and no sacrifcing iirc) and No-value.
    Any advise other than deleting would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Pijotre Kajek
    post scriptum: Oh and if Kaitheel reads this, it would be great if there were a few more options, transmuting would be great for example!
  2. ARCHIVED-Mysstie Guest

Well, you can move them into an alts bank-account if you forsee making new characters down the road. That's what I did along with all the other non-attuned pieces from various armor crates (like the helms that I never wear). Otherwise, all you can really do is destroy them to free up the space.
  3. ARCHIVED-Twyxx Guest

See if you can get a eq2hoarders reality show going?
  4. ARCHIVED-Pij Guest

No need to keep extras for I don't plan on having more chars, if I ever should have more chars I can easily get the stuff next year again. Apart from that I asked for non-wearing non-deleting options, so there are none? And no eq2hoarders is not an option since I will delete the stuff if there is no other use for it, just seems such a waste to delete 200+ (I got more than in the picture now) items.
  5. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Delete is really the only option, or the option I favor when I don't want anymore of them, just don't loot them to begin with.
  6. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Pijotre@Lucan DLere wrote:
    well i'd love it if we could mute those into candy corn instead of just deleting them
  7. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I just let them rot in chests now.