NotD Neighborhood Contest 2021 {Video Tours}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Intro

Please see the NotD Neighborhood Contest thread for more details.
    Video Tours scheduled to be published Friday, November 12th at 8:00 am pst.

Antonia Bayle

Address: Darklight Palace, South Qeynos
    Owner: Celestiell

Plot 1 by Vlasta:

Plot 2 by Devilkiss:

Plot 3 by Xxtacii:

Plot 4 by Velvet:
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle

Owner: Celestiell

Plot 5 by Ayke:

Plot 6 by Baeletha:

Plot 7 by Frulia:

Plot 8 by Adoration:
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Halls of Fate

Address: Darklight Palace, South Freeport
    Owner: Devilkiss

Plot 1 by Daiku:

Plot 2 by Sinafe:

Plot 3 by Wisty:

Plot 4 by Slythara:

Plot 5 by Enertocter:
    Robynous likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul

Owner: Karrla

Plot 1 by Kareena:

Plot 2 by Andreasjahn:

Plot 3 by Jala:

Plot 4 (6) by Scabberss:

Plot 8 by Sandx:
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul

Owner: Karrla

Plot 9 by Pywakett:
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Skyfire

Owner: Briar

Plot 1 by Serifa:

Plot 2 by Ashlie:

Plot 4 by Anandra:

Plot 5 by Fenlin/Loklordeek:

Plot 6 by Aneylee:
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Skyfire

Owner: Briar

Plot 7 by Lunaticc:

Plot 8 by Katttara:

Plot 10 by Laedee:
    draidean likes this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I decided to change the scheduled time of all the video releases since I don't see anything posted yet about winners. Not sure when there will be an announcement but I figured 1 week would be a better time to release regardless of winners announced.

Video Tours scheduled to be published Friday, November 12th at 8:00 am pst.
    draidean likes this.
  9. draidean Well-Known Member

Post away, winners are announced =D

And THANK YOU so much for judging and videoing, especially with me interrupting you every five minutes lol..
    Ocarinah likes this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Could people please send me in game mail to Building with your decorator's name and plot number? If I am sent your info, I can add it to the video details. I have a Building character on every server so send to the one on your server. If you participated on more than one server, you can send one mail if you include server.name or send separate mail messages. If you cannot send in-game mail, you can either post in this thread or start a conversation here on forums to get me the info. Thank you so much!
    draidean likes this.
  11. draidean Well-Known Member

Girl I got you!

Antonia Bayle:
    1 Vlasta
    2 Devikiss
    3 Xxtacii
    4 Velvet
    5 Ayke
    6 Baeletha
    7 Frulia
    8 Adoration

Maj Dul
    1 Kareena
    2 Andreasjahn
    3 Jala
    6 Scabberss
    8 Sandx
    9 Pywakett

Skyfire
    1 Serifa
    2 Ashlie
    4 Anandra
    5 Fenlin/Loklordeek
    6 Aneylee
    7 Lunaticc
    8 Katttara
    10 Laedee

Halls of Fate
    1 Daiku
    2 Sinafe
    3 Wisty
    4 Slythara
    5 Enertocter
    Robynous and Ocarinah like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

OMG thank you so much! We need the kiss emoji :rolleyes::)

draidean likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Eeeps! Question is Maj'Dul plot 6 Scabberss actually plot 6 or is it plot 4? I looked at video of me looking at the sign and it says 4. Just confirming.
    draidean likes this.
  14. draidean Well-Known Member

It is 6 (Scabberss), there was an LE burp during decorating I believe and I had to fix a couple of signs after a couple judges had already been in there. That was the only active one that was affected so all the others are good =)
    Ocarinah likes this.
  15. draidean Well-Known Member

Also you are welcome =) Feel free to contact me anytime you need these infos later!
    Ocarinah likes this.
  16. draidean Well-Known Member

Going through all these..you are cracking me UP! Do more videos at 5 am lol...
  17. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for doing these videos and kind words! =) I am glad you enjoyed.

However there is one thing I must note here. I did *not* break any rules with my entry. =(

The pumpkin treat items you noted here, started out as a *free* gifts via game mail back in 2011. I had logged in back then, each day, and got all their free gifts.
    They then brought them back to marketplace to sell the following year.
    I had a *very* hard time finding information on the web about these as it was 10 years ago, and much information was inaccurate because of that. While many places say 2012 MP shop, eq2 furniture indeed has the disco date of 2011.
    However, after much looking, I did finally find this forum entry where people discussed the free game gifts:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/house-item-in-game-mail-for-notd.518653/

Note the post/image paste of the pumpkin with the crawling maggots down the page, from Cyliena.

Which means that anyone had equal opportunity to get these items back then if you logged in.
    That being said, because of the fact they were in both places, I asked permission first, just in case.
    I can't recall if it was Celestial, or DK, I think Celestial, but I did ask them, since it was offered both places, as has happened a few times before with some house items, since anyone who was playing back then could get it for free, if I could in fact use this item as part of my lot, since it was the only item that portrayed crawling bugs....but was initially free, I was told *yes*. So despite the fact that I personally did get this item for free, I did ask first anyway.

I sincerely hope that I was not judged down because of this. I followed all the rules, and carefully!
    I spent **many hours** on my lot just removing items because I went over count at first, then fixed that, and double checking that I followed all the rules.

Otherwise, thanks for the kind words, =)
    Kat
    Ocarinah and draidean like this.
  18. draidean Well-Known Member

Katttara,

Your score WAS docked for MP items, and I apologize! I don't believe I was the one who spoke with you about it (Celestiell), as I was not aware of these items and their history. I was the person who tallied the scores though, and I have gone through them again and corrected the mistake. You did indeed actually win FIRST place on Skyfire. THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention.

I cannot apologize enough to you, Fenlin, Loklordeek, Anandra, and Aneylee. I will award you the prize money as well, Katttara, and of course, the title is all yours. Congratulations =)

I am not going to be disallowing MP items in any future contests, it is just becoming too complicated for the judges and everyone else to worry about. Lessons learned! Always be improving =)

~Celestiell
    Ocarinah likes this.
  19. Kattt Well-Known Member

Please do not change the rewards and what you have given.
    The above winners are my friends. I do not wish to take anything from them.
    I merely saw the video and wanted to correct when I heard it said I broke any rules.

But I didn't want to take from anyone. That would break my heart.
    Call me an honorable mention if you like. But I believe the first place was well deserved from fen and lok.

Thank you for correcting this though, I appreciate it.
    Ocarinah and draidean like this.
  20. draidean Well-Known Member

I am not taking any of the money back =) This was my mistake, as the person ultimately responsible for the outcome. You legit earned the spot and you should receive the credit and the prizes! I appreciate your love, generosity and understanding so much <3 It is no hardship on me to let everyone keep the plats; we are all family here and what a wonderful one it is!
    Ocarinah likes this.