Fixed Internally NOTD Ghost Hunter Extraordinaire achievement

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Frada, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Frada Member

I have ran the race in CL and Ant - 5 times each and got the titles...But I still haven't gotten the achievement. It is showing that I still need Commonlands. I ran CL 3 more times to try and trigger it, but still no achievement. It is still showing CL not done. I am even on the board with a score of 109....
    Dude, Herne, Buggabug and 2 others like this.
  2. Miragian Well-Known Member

I thought you had to run them a number of times, granted you've done it 8 times total, maybe 10? If its any more than that it probably should be reduced. I don't think that's been touched in a while so its weird if it broke.
    Geroblue likes this.
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

Frada is correct. You run each one 5 times, on the fifth run you are supposed to receive the title.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Frada Member

Nods*

I ran both the 5 times for the titles :) And I made sure to get a score of over 100 at least once at both races...thinking maybe that could be a trigger for the Achievement.
    [IMG]
    That CL race just doesn't want to trigger for the "Ghost hunter Extraordinaire" achievement for me.
    The Antonica is showing green....The Commonlands is still gray.
  5. Frada Member

Well, The picture didn't post..ooops!

But it was just showing that achievement, hehe.
  6. Buggabug Active Member

Same issue on Kael Drakkel, Commonlands Race won't update for the achievement.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Issue has been confirmed, and I think I have found the culprit. I am presently working on a solution for it.

Update****
    Fix implemented and submitted, and what I thought required a full build was not the case, and in fact the fix has been pushed to live servers!

You should find completing "Ghost Hunter: Commonlands" now updates the "Ghost Hunters Extraordinaire" achievement.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Miragian Well-Known Member

Always nice when we get, "Its fixed here, wait for the patch... wait, no its just fixed!" Great job! :)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WORKED!! :D

Thanks, Kaitheel! :D

Uwk
    Whilhelmina and Kaitheel like this.