Not Updating

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-phlor, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Balmore Guest

I honestly think they should do it every five levels...
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Wave@Oasis wrote:
    This wouldn't stop people from missing level data. It would just affect those people even more. Their issue is them getting the database fields correctly set up to pull from the game database. The actual data has little to do with it. It would be more work right now to change how it pulls data and displays than if they just try and restore what they already had set up.
    OUR issue is that it has been over a month since the item database stopped updating, and nearly 3 weeks (at least) since the character level history was down and we don't have an ETA as to when that information will be restored yet.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cherrylime Guest

I like how it is now randomly updating ppl as being first in their class on a server to 90 when they actually didn't hit 90 till a few days into the expansion, yet those who hit 90 within the first day or two still have no data beyond level 80.
  4. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

Yeah I'm curious if I was the first bruiser to 90, or 2nd, maybe 3rd? I'm the first that I am AWARE of, but still... I want to see my rankings. I took half of that day off of work for a reason! lolz!
  5. ARCHIVED-nam_1234 Guest

Is anyone able to provide a possible date we could expect this issue to be corrected?
    Thanks!
  6. ARCHIVED-xpraetorianx Guest

I would love just some kind of update personally...
  7. ARCHIVED-xpraetorianx Guest

btw, why are SOME people's updated and not others.....???
  8. ARCHIVED-Shasroh Guest

Or half updating, I dinged 90 tradeskill the first day of release. Dinged my adventuring levels after that and i have random adventure levels updated but nothing for tradeskill in the level history.
  9. ARCHIVED-Terranwolf Guest

I don't get why it's not fixed by now. Not being able to see -any- SF loot is bothersome.
  10. ARCHIVED-Garnaf Guest

Shasroh wrote:
    same deal, and I know for a FACT that my Tradeskill 90 is a Server First 90 Provisioner, it would be nice to see though. (along with all the other fields updating of course. heck my gear shows me half naked cause half the items I have havn't been added to the database yet.)
  11. ARCHIVED-leannel Guest

Dear SOE,
    Why are you not updating eq2players and/or telling us when it's issues will be fixed? Honestly. I would rather pay for the old one then have a free one that's worthless.
  12. ARCHIVED-Lanar_Lifeline Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Marrow-Gnawer Guest

I can't believe this isnt fixed yet. SOE please realize that EQ2players website should be part of your customer experience business model. It is part of the game for alot of people, even if it didnt come in the box. Ignoring it could hurt your customer's interest in playing the game. And we all know that will lead to your bottomline taking a hit.
  14. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Also not showing mine and many of my guildies level progress. I know I was first Coercer on the server to 90 and in the top 3 WW based off of a guildie who dinged #3 on the server and knowing the guy who was #2 on the server who got 90 shortly after me.
    It looks like though that anybody who got 90 in those first 1.5 or so days was not updated from 80-90, as before my guildie locked his profile, it showed nothing of his 80-89 leveling, but showed his lvl 90 which he got 2 days after the xpac launch, and it shows nothing of my 80-90, and I dinged 90 the first night.
    WTB fix :)
  15. ARCHIVED-Boogahz Guest

I think it is funny that it doesn't just show the gear I had from before the expansion. It actually shows blank slots for any gear I have replaced since the expansion came out.
  16. ARCHIVED-Mascouti Guest

Seriously Ill go back to paying for it, if thats what it takes for you to fix this.
  17. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Leaderboard auto-updating is broken again as well. Over three days since the leaderboards updated. Usually means that they need a person to go fix them.
  18. ARCHIVED-msheaf Guest

Mascouti wrote:
    Why do you think that would make a difference, it didn't work when they charged people for it either.
  19. ARCHIVED-JimmyC01 Guest

Seriously...why even have a section on the website that discusses problems on the website if nothing ever gets fixed. I'm actually surprised I can even post in this section considering nothing else works. Fix this already...the stats of the game are just as important as the game itself. Just cause we don't pay for it anymore doesn't mean it shouldn't get updated.

Oh and by the way....the new version of the website sucks compared to the old one.
  20. ARCHIVED-Jrel Guest

It is not updating Rankings again. Please fix.