Not another Infuser .... Please

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Dyeana Active Member

"WHERE's THE LOOT?" ( In the infamous tone of Clara Peller.)

What is with these DAMM Infusers? Do my daily and weekly quest zones, and for the most part all I get are more DAMM Infusers. Rewards for doing killing Bosses and Named should be something other than DAMM Infusers. It is very depressing that Solo and Adv Solo zones, daily and weekly quests, rare keys, PQs, and bosses appear to only drop DAMM Infusers.

Unpack 43 keys and get one ( 1, singular key) polished incardadine key .... and turn that in and what do you get for the rarety ..... ANOTHER DAMM INFUSER! (Actually had 14 incardadine keys to turn by this time and get, you guessed it 14 infusers.) Infusers is the rarety? In whose warped mind????

I would wish someone gets the hint that getting 5 or 6 infusers for doing an instance, with infusers selling to the merchants for 17 coppers doesn't make it. Heck it would take me a few hundred years to sell enough infusers to the merchants to get enough to ever use an infuser. If I would ever waste a plat on using a single one since I have never gotten a piece of gear worth using an infuser on on the Test server. Getting an Infuser is worse than a bobbie prize of a flask, bone, or fertilalizer. At least those have some use! And guess what, on Test server all we can do is the solo and Adv solo zones to try and improve characters along with a few key quests.

Soooo.......How about some piece of gear from chests, with a rarety being a better chest or key that actually yields a piece of useful equipment? And salvage in the newer zones to yield at least some Transcendent Quintessence. Please????

Thanks,

Dye
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I would respectfully disagree
    You know if you open Timonium you will get totally useless 5 resolve item that not good even for alt and only use from it is ... you guess it rights :D salvage so you need 10 items to get 1 infuser
    About inca keys - you just been unlucky. On average every 10 keys give you 1 mythical piece either gloves or shoulders each comes in 2 flavor
    All in all infusers are good - I'd rather see infusers for Timonium chests than useless 5 resolve items
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

The infusers you get as items don't cost plat to use...

That being said, infusers do drop more then I'd like.. at least out of the mission (and key) crates.
  4. Dyeana Active Member

You know Doom, on Test server the stuff from Timonium chest even at only 5 resolve is king. May not be on the other servers, but on Test it is. We on Test don't have enough folks for heroic or higher zones or events. Sales to merchants for gold and plat is about the only source of income. It is about the only source of income for the Test server there is so we on Test can at least test some of the new quests and materials that come out. Many of my characters on Test Server survive with 200 to 800 plat to their name, which on the live servers is didlie compared to characters on the live servers having in the thousands or millions.

Infusers are absolutely useless! Doing zones for more infusers is the bottom of the pits. As far as salvage, getting materials for making more infusers is the biggest waste. I can't even make something useful for my characters on Test server. I have to go back and farm AoM zones for materials and gear and gear to sell to survive. I have crafters maxed out for Test server and will never make or use an infuser. An infuser that is going to give me .1 to some other insignificant value on todays gear is a slap in the face. I would rather have the gear to sell to the merchant to pay for my fuels and other upgrades, and something useful from a salvage. Heck they can't even give a decient merchant value of an infuser. 17 coppers is not the equivalent to what can be gotten for a piece of gear from the merchants. Even getting a few harvests from a salvage is better than getting crap to make infusers. Too bad the damm infusers are heirloom or I'd give you a few thousand infusers. Just too many infusers dropping!

"WHERE's THE LOOT?" ( In the infamous tone of Clara Peller.)

Dye
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Kioske Well-Known Member

You might as well just start playing on the live server, we're beta testing stuff there every day...
    DoomDrake, Lateana and Conifur like this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

On live server it took me about 600 keys and 63 incarnadine chests to get a single mythical piece and I got the worst possible one. So good luck to you.