Not able to use IE for Forums

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ramone_AB, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Ramone_AB Active Member

Title says it all, Ever since the forum upgrades I haven't been able to use IE at all for surfing the forums. I am posting this through Google Chrome :(

I have mentioned this issue to Dexella on Facebook as well.

I can access through my phone and ipad.

I am using the latest version of IE as well.

** PC fully clean as well**
  2. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Go to Tools Menu and make sure Compatibility View is not checked.
  3. Ramone_AB Active Member

Will check that .. who knows I may of set that.

I unchecked it and no dice :/
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

what version of IE? Using 9 right now and have a tablet with 10 on it and they both work
  5. Ramone_AB Active Member

I am using IE 9 and have compatibility mode disabled and still nothing. Rather frustrating for sure.. I am not a fan of Chrome. :/
  6. Mysstie Well-Known Member

IE 9 works fine here (Windows 7 Pro 64bit); although, Firefox is my primary browser. I haven't used IE9 enough to offer much in the way of suggestions other than the compatibility view setting and clearing the browsers cache and cookies if you haven't done that yet.
  7. Ramone_AB Active Member

/shrug... guess it will be chrome for now. I know when they had the other style forums I had zero issues, but the new forum no longer works with IE9

Did a force clear and atm IE is working, but I got the you need to update your browser version, ummm IE 9 here :/
  8. Mysstie Well-Known Member

That update your browser version would appear when Compatibility View is checked, make sure it is not checked.
  9. Ramone_AB Active Member

For some stupid reason it took forever to get the compatibility issue to clear itself :)

Thanks everyone! I can now do all my groove on IE :)