Not a single piece of the assassin set Insidious gives attack speed

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fistpower, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Can this please be fixed like, as soon as possible?

If assassins use the new gear they will lose DPS compared to the EoF raid set..
  2. Valkerion New Member

Not to mention no crit either, but boy do they get a lot of casting speed.... also, ability mod seems to be a luxury?
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

All the itemization is pretty ridiculous.
    Kalika likes this.
  4. aymodez New Member

If you're gonna complain about something here, why not be productive and include all the other classes, and not just your own.

All the itemization is messed up. Assassins aren't the only ones suffering.
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yep my BL is screwed she lost half of her haste and 2/3 AB etc,my tempy is now more dps tank than healer and lost a lot of ab and pot, it's a friggen mess... a guild lock's gear has aggression, i've also seen mit defense and block on caster gear, healers have strike through, haste, and dps... none of it makes any sense.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

I was thinking about making screenshots of fabled priest items with accuracy. ze auto attack and mitigation increase.

I mostly wear treasured since it has casting speed, ability mod and crit.

The sylvian moon set seems designed more for a monk than for a druid.

It seems that the item generation script do the following :

Pick randomly X blue stats and affect hem a value based on the reforging ratios and item quality.

Some guildmate linked drop from the mini named (non heroic) that wee actually good, just may be by chance.
    Item from quests are usually not as bad as drops from heroics, but still they have ton of crap like dps mod, ma, haste which for sure is useful for a priest but certainly not a must have.
  7. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Maybe I should but im an EQ2 player in 2018 and thus born a narcissist and only care about my own class.
  8. Kindread Active Member

Wow ... as a newly returned player this is VERY disconcerting. I play EQ2 for endgame content, and if this is what I have to look forward too, it might be best to unsub and return next xpac in hopes of better itemization.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

This thread is on the TLE focused forum and is about itemization on the TLE server. The next expansion won't impact TLE.
  10. Kindread Active Member

Thank you for stating the obvious ... Yes, I was also talking about the TLE server, and yes every 3 months they release another Xpac. Every xpac release on the TLE they have re-itemized and balanced in some way, shape or form, and I am more than likely correct in assuming that trend will not change with the next xpac release on 8/21.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

The dev responsible for TLE itemization was laid off.