NOT a FREE member

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Quiarrah, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have been booted down to FREE membership after the patch.. . You guys are telling me I have to get a membership. I have been a member since LAUNCH when SONY OWNED THIS GAME!
    Please fix this ASAP.
    Mizgamer62 and Meneltel like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I just tried looking at my account history . . .
    YOu have wiped me off the entire site and it is as if I never had a membership. There is no history or anything. YOu better hit the re-set button. . . or something and get all that info back cause I am NOT a new player
    Mizgamer62 and Meneltel like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is part of your situation or not, but the launcher seems to have died completely and I can't access any of my account information either. All I did was log out just now to switch from halls of fate to test server.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Sounds like their database is down. When I try the launcher, it says unable to connect. I've been trying to connect for about 15 minutes, so I'm guessing there's a problem at their end.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

eq2 is broken, omg... well it has been over due
    Snikkety likes this.
  6. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I had this same problem after a previous patch. I put in a petition with customer service. When they finally replied, they said that my cache of deleted characters had become to large and it broke my account. So they removed some of those deleted characters and I was then able to log back in to my account and all was back to normal. I appreciated their help, but I feel that I should be able to make and delete as many characters as I like, and I don't do it that often, and not have that break my account. This is an issue on their end that they need to fix imo.
  7. Gninja Developer

Let us get the login issue resolved then check again. If you still see your account as free let us know and we will take a look.
    Beee, Meneltel and Kittybock like this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks
    (cause I would really hate to return to WoW . . . )
    Meneltel likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok I have re-done my card and paid for my account. It said my card was invalid both times but upon checking the bank, the money is gone from the account although the website still says I don't have one. I can't afford to pay for this over and over again. . . so please figure out what is wrong and re-instate me. This is ridiculous!​
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh. . . my daughter said that this is Daybreaks way of saying they don't want me. They will drag me kicking and screaming back to WoW . . . Please do something!!!
  11. Ebeafia New Member

Send Gninja a primate message here on forums and let him know you are still having issues.
  12. Feldon Well-Known Member

Step 1: Don't charge any more memberships on your credit card.
    Step 2: Relax and Netflix until Daybreak gets their login systems fixed.
    Ealdian, Majesty, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh I'm not. . . I will probably be playing WORLD OF WARCRAFT tonight which will make hubby and daughter just estatic!
    However . . . that is not where I want to stay.
    (( and my stupid machine won't run Black Desert online . . but I hear they have problems too))
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well I can see where NEW players would QUIT playing. . . or not even attempt to try
    Meneltel likes this.
  15. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Says your gaming style is calm in your sig, I think you should extend that to forums to ;) All MMOs, including WoW (god you don't want to know some of the account problems I had with WoW), have issues. If I stopped playing every MMO that gave me a problem, I would be playing single player games exclusively.

A dev replied here. If it don't fix itself after a little bit, contact them. Simple.
    Ealdian likes this.
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

That comment was about NEW players shaggy. . . not me.
    My gaming style may be calm. . . but when my account practically disappears?? I think I have a right to be a little more than upset. Especially when they tell me that there are problems with my credit card/atm and there is not. I think I would know. (considering it is the same card I use to pay bills and go shopping with. Think the grocery store would have noticed).

Anywhooooo. . . . I never said I was quitting. . . . I said I understood why NEW players would not waste their time. (In fact my daughter said the same thing. That was actually her words. she's almost 20. . . so. . . . you know. . . )
  17. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

I just quoted the last thing, it was really a reply to everything :p

Right, if servers are having issues, it could also have issues with billing. If you already know you have a membership, you shouldn't have tried paying for it again anyway. At least I am unsure why you would. Contact Daybreak, and get it sorted out. Technology is not perfect, stuff like this happens with everything.
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have been in touch with them. I know technology is not perfect. Hubby is a techie. . . he works with computers all day. . we have a house full of computers and he says he hates them. . go figure!
    Yup. . . doing al that. (they actually suggested I re-do my card. . . and all that so I was only following directions.I did not think to pay for it again on my own accord).
    Do you not think I don't have a right to be mad? I should just. . . let it slide of my back like a duck in water? I'm a Tree? I can bend??
    I am actually these guys biggest cheerleader when other people are having problems that I think are minor and they all decide to cancel their subscriptions. . . I am the first one to tell you that I will go down with the ship! That they will have to throw me out kicking and screaming. . . (hmmm . . I just said that my family was going to DRAG ME kicking and screaming to WoW if this didn't get fixed. . . ) yeah. . see? I don't want to play wow. . I have played. . dealt with thir customer service many times. Sony was WAY WAY better. . . 100 times beter. . . then Blizzard. . . however we are not dealing with Sony any more and I can understand now why people are they way thery are. I UNDERSTAND. That doesn't mean I am leaving.
    So. . . .what? A girl can't let off a little steam???
    Meneltel likes this.
  19. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

If they are unable to get everything fixed and its broken permanently? Sure, be mad. I just feel its a wasted emotion if its for something that can be fixed.

I also said nothing about you quitting and going to WoW, sorry I quoted the wrong thing, as I said above was just a reply to everything.

Anyway, sorry, carry on.
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are you a Vulcan? ** just feel its a wasted emotion ** I kind of fell there should be an ** illogical ** in there somewhere.:p

(( its definitely not an easy fix. . . I have been uip since 4 this morning with it))