Not a Bug?! ah. Then a Purposeful MISLEADING.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Really?
    so the post ...is Missing?
    is not a bug?

So all the purposeful LACK of and scant amount of information even up to HOURS prior to availability is,...

by.

design?!

So hate accountability that DBG,... shhh,. keep a secret,... they might,... approve,... or question,.. our intent.... so better not say anything.

This rather feels similar to those seen driving,
    that seem to inadvertently hit their turn signal,
    AS they are turning/changing lanes,...

in both cases, not respectful.
    But maybe I expect too much. :(
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Every single announcement in the world has a point in time before the announcement posts, and a point in time that it posts.

No one is automatically jamming a credit card charge onto your credit card the second that the Luclin preorder announcement goes live (or at any time after that, either). You do not have to get it, ever.

People will have loads of time to discuss all the choices once the announcement posts. Luclin doesn't launch til December, *and* the beta supposedly launches today too, so you can sit back and wait and read all about that as well. You will have a month at least to even make up your mind before you lose the chance at the preorder goodies.

What's the big deal here?
    Dude, Cyrrena, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It's not limited edition stock bro....:D
    Dude, Cyrrena, Sigrdrifa and 2 others like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Since, I explained why the post you made was not addressing a bug. I am going to be locking this one.
    SolarFaire, Dude, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.