Northern Drifters' Lodge

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Halls of Fate server. Qeynos side.
    Leaderboards > Newly published > Massive
    Owner: Valzen

It used to be a private home, rugged and primitive that I published when these homes first came out so the number of votes still show from way back then, but I recently completely renovated into a lodge.

Inspired by Thomas Kincaid.

All Norrathians who need a break from it all can visit and stay while. Don't forget to take the little boat off the pier where the pool/hot tub is to Seclusion Island. Not much there, but great views.

Thanks for coming by!! See more images here.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

A shout out for the idea of a vending machine by Wizzam (theirs is so much better!) *hugs*
    Kelvani, Katz, Merriel and 8 others like this.
  2. Gracey Well-Known Member

OH!! This is AMAZING!!! I'm such a fan of your work - now I have to come see how that clever shower was done! Love!!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to see this as a WIP, but the vending machines are new! I'll have to come back in again after the maintenance is done (whenever that is)...wish us luck. ;)

EDIT: okay, nvm, there's a TON of new stuff! Gorgeous! :D

Then again, nothing less than what I would expect from our Fearless HoF Leader! :)

Uwk
    Merriel, Valzen and Ocarinah like this.
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Oh wow this looks fantastic! Will definitely be over for a tour!
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Me too as soon as I can get onto the US servers! It looks amazing, absolutely beautiful.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

On my list to tour since I LOVE your work! Just wish I could get into the game.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Try it now; should be fine. :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Merriel and Valzen like this.
  8. Gracey Well-Known Member

Val this is just amazing!! Love love love. I'm stealing how you did that shower btw... and the ice machine.... and and and... :)
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

As always it's a superlative work <3 love love love it !
  10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Thank you! But you definitely trumped mine! WOWZERS! Incredibly impressive! I'll be over asap to see more in person. Pics always leave out the details :)
  11. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you all very, very!!! :D You made my day!
    Ocarinah, Katz, Merriel and 1 other person like this.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ooh I love how you used that table on the roof of the round house. It really highlights that building. Love the check in cabin too. Will have to come visit in person...just as soon as I can sneak some time away from school work, lol. I always love your builds and look forward to seeing this one as well. :)
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ok. You never fail to impress. I thought the snowed in cabin inside a blades house was tops, but now you've gone further with a hotel hiding a house within. (When I found the original front door I was kinda just awestruck.)

I'm amazed. Beyond impressed. You have talent, style, and creativity, and I love love your work. <3

Fan girl Ava
  14. Sharann Well-Known Member

Great place! Great combination of furniture pieces. You must know them all by heart by now :cool:
    Vines on a fishnet, sunshine harmony pillow as a bathroom rug, valor tapestry as curtains, many great ideas I found in this house. And I loved Mrs Mirshda's conversation about her husband... who was indeed fishing in Seclusion Island.

You certainly picked your brain. Big big congrats! It's lovely :)
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Seriously!?!?!? I took sooooo many screenies and I had to steal a few bags from Santa to steal everything! I mean EVERYTHING! The purple room and the gold room...will be a really really really big help when I actually get around to making a house that was supposed to be birthday present for someone last year...probably won't be until next year but hey you have that amazing house portal house I can revisit (I voted on it again since you republished to add this house). The way you use house items in such a new way just amazes me everytime.
  16. Valzen Well-Known Member

You are so sweet. Thank you very, very much! I always look forward to yours, too. Please email me in game!!
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

I really appreciate that! I love morphing objects, trying to come up with different things. :D *hugs* A big thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oca, that really means alot to me. All of your all's comments made my week. I adore you all so much. I know I can come here and get some lovins from the wonderful, creative decorators you all are. I'm awe inspired by each of you. Thank you.