Noobie LF Guild Butcherblock - Good Alignment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by BadWind, Apr 22, 2013.

1. BadWind New Member

To be up front, I am a TOTAL noob at EQ2. I am lvl 70 Fury with Tailor lvl 73. I am slowly learning about the vast aspects of EQ2 and would like to find a home. All I know in this game is fighting and crafting. Looking for a Friendly Guild that can put up with noobs. I will do most of my research online so I won't ask too many question and try not to be a bother while I learn. I am WELL over 20 years of age.

If you are willing to put up with me, I will help my guild out as much as possible, but probably will need to be told how to help out at first.

Please send me a tell (I think that is what a private message is called in EQ2) if you are willing to try me out.

Thank You,
    Badwind
  2. Louly Well-Known Member

Alignment doesn't really matter because you get a "Call to GH" skill

Ingame if you press the "U" key a list of guilds that are recruitng comes up.
    You can look them over and then ask to be invited.
    There's a description that says what the guild is looking for and there are many that take new players :)

Hope that helps a little.
  3. BadWind New Member

Thank You Louly. All is helpful at this time based on my EQ2 knowledge.
  4. BadWind New Member

One follow up question. When I use the "U" key, is this show guilds that are associated with the server I am on? I am on Butcherblock, so all guilds in the list are on Butcherblock?
  5. Louly Well-Known Member

Yes they are all the guilds on your server :)