Non shammy healers (devs look)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by badname912, Jan 2, 2017.

1. badname912 Active Member

working on the priest epic.. the mobs that we spawn in great divide (shamies say is a big heal check) not buying it. If so it puts every healer not a shaman useless. Inq for one buff hp like crazy to aid in heals.. yet the dmg is 500% of max hp dmg/sec... had 3 healers.. hps wasnt high but the random explosion just insta kills everyone.even if the max hp spell isnt meing used. Heals needs to be fixed.. Skill based not (wards only based)
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

Actually when I did that fight the key player was a druid. He charmed one of the mobs and used it to kill one of the other mobs.
  3. Sennen Well-Known Member

As Kari said, charm is the key on that. Charm animal works on all 3 fights. We went from running 18m heals/sec to 3m heals/sec by charming one of the mobs. Necro charmed one of the mobs on the last fight in Moors so we were only fighting one mob at a time.
  4. badname912 Active Member

thanks for the help on that fight (just ended up powering thru once we got wards) (was easy mode then).. But then we need to do something about wards being the only means of survival.. Its at the point of no matter how much skill you have without wards its nothing. A crappy geared shaman can out solo heal a good geared nonshaman. People have mentioned before that a shaman can carry a bad group where as non shaman need to be in a stacked group with everyone having the aa ward.. And that hp stacking isnt the right fix as well due to max hp dmg.. the devs just seem to ignore every complaint from hundreds of us.
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  5. Faillen Member

I looks like charm does no longer work on those 3 buddies.

Way to go. Obviously DBG does not want us to use brain on an encounter but prefers to us only using brute force.

Comeon... the fight was hard enough with charm. Now without you will need a really poweful group for it.
  6. Necrotix New Member

Charming was never the intended start to the fight. Which was obvious when the mob dissapeared and only the priest on the step could see him.

The strat to the fight it to keep T and K at the same hp, ideally you want to keep them all even. K will check the hp of T and heal himself to match it, if his health is the same, he does not heal. There's an emote where he "Checks the health" so far I have only see him check the health of T but he may check the other fella as well. The fight is straight forward.
  7. Faillen Member

I was talking about the Great Divide fight.